Foro

22 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de ImpossibleFan5719

 1  2 


I have a feeling it's an original font made for the games, but if it isn't, can someone let me know? Thanks!



Editado el 23/12/2018 a las 09:05 por marty666


09/01/2018 a las 19:19  [respuesta]  Font?

bump


07/01/2018 a las 02:27  [post initial]  Font?

please




This was used whenever an episode's name is shown in season 3 and 4 of LazyTown. I want to know what this font is so I can use it for a video I'm making.



06/12/2016 a las 05:59  [post initial]  font?

it's one of the fonts from siivagunner's curtain call rip (it might be a mother 3 font), but what is it?



Editado el 24/10/2017 a las 17:56 por frd


03/05/2016 a las 00:46  [respuesta]  Undertale Option font

I found a fan-made version of the exact same font. It's not the original and it's pixelated, but I have it here.

Fuente sugerida: Mercy


01/04/2016 a las 20:31  [post initial]  Font please???





Actually that was not the font. THIS is. For the AM part, you have to go "aM".

Fuente sugerida: Digital Dismay


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 18/03/2016 a las 04:19 por ImpossibleFan5719



I figured it out a day after I asked. The original is different, though.

Fuente sugerida: LCD AT&T Phone Time/Date


02/02/2016 a las 22:25  [post initial]  Font?





Thanks!



I was wondering it since I played I was playing to 591 million point game of Spider-Man.
The picture was edited to make it clearer



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 11/12/2015 a las 23:00 por ImpossibleFan5719


21/09/2015 a las 05:32  [respuesta]  There Is No Game font?

It's called "Small Blocky" but I can't find where to download it.


17/09/2015 a las 20:05  [post initial]  There Is No Game font?





bumpbump



Please, and thank you.



Editado 5 veces. Última edición el 28/07/2015 a las 11:59 por drf



koeiekat ha dicho  
The only thing I can say about this sample is that the font has been vertically stretched. Try to post something that is recognizable without having to manipulate it to the extreme.

I know it's stretched. I just wanna know the font.



What is the font for the "Final Chapter" text?

EDIT: I destretched the sample so you can recognize the font better.



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 01/06/2015 a las 20:57 por ImpossibleFan5719



savescreen ha dicho  
Roboto

Thanks!


14/05/2015 a las 21:32  [post initial]  What's the NEW YouTube font?

As you may know, the YouTube font has changed to this font. WHat is this font?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:50
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts