I'm not quite sure it is made from a font at all...

Although the font is wobbled, it looks like a font used in the Dunkin' Donuts logo. A dafont.com version of it is Dunkin, included in the link.

The "World at War" part looks like it's in Helvetica.
The rest is closest to Impact font.
It looks very much like AF Pepsi, only thinner.
It looks a lot like VCR OSD Mono, but just shrunk down to not appear pixel-y.

uberuser2 ha dicho 
Looks like Roboto, Google's main font.
Roboto
Umm...I'm asking is there a version of that which has the letters IN the bubbles?
Is there possibly a font that has the circles (with the letters not pert of the character), like seen here in WordBubbles (the background behind them is white, so the bubbles are multicolored).
Thank you!
G.Z.S.

The other one used probably is 911 Porshca.
There seem to be two fonts in use here.
The first-for "Firefly"-is Zapfino.
Can anyone identify the font used in "THE CHASE" on this poster? I know this was on a topic before but I think it got deleted.
Thank you!
G.Z.S.
Any idea what font is used in the cover for "Agents of Fortune" (the whole thing on the top minus the symbols)?

What font is "Calgary" in on their alternate?

Editado el 21/03/2015 a las 16:33 por G.Z.S. Typography
Fuente identificada: Arial
Editado el 20/02/2015 a las 13:49 por drf
If it is one, what is the font used for "Taco" on the cover of "After Eight"?
I think the O/0 in "NO1" is in superscript, but it looks like Joystix best fits.
I=If this is a font, what is it?

Editado el 02/01/2015 a las 19:37 por G.Z.S. Typography
It only works for the "P".
Anything else?

Editado el 02/01/2015 a las 19:31 por G.Z.S. Typography
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:17