Foro

10 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de DeeryLou


You nailed it. Thank you.


Editado el 29/12/2018 a las 01:21 por jerseygirl


24/12/2018 a las 23:12  [post initial]  Help with vintage hand lettering font?

I know this is a popular font, I just can't find the name! Thanks!!!



Editado el 27/12/2018 a las 11:52 por marty666



I really love this font, can anyone tell me what it is?



08/07/2017 a las 04:25  [respuesta]  Kim kardashian font

I'd like to know as well. My WhatFont browser extension for Chrome says that it's "Kubrick-Heavy," but a search for this font doesn't yield any results. I'm guessing it's a font that was developed for her exclusively? I'd love to get my hands on it as well!


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 08/07/2017 a las 04:27 por DeeryLou


28/05/2016 a las 09:09  [respuesta]  Colt 45 Font

Thanks for the suggestions!


27/05/2016 a las 07:23  [post initial]  Colt 45 Font

I realize this is likely a vector and not a font, but what would you say is a similar font to this logo?

Thanks!



06/04/2015 a las 09:44  [respuesta]  Bold font?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!


05/04/2015 a las 08:19  [post initial]  Bold font?

does anyone know a font similar to this?



28/09/2014 a las 21:28  [respuesta]  The Powder Room - Font

THANK YOU!! Perfect.


26/09/2014 a las 10:02  [post initial]  The Powder Room - Font

Can anyone tell me what font this is please?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:29
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts