Foro

14 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de Mully

20/09/2021 a las 14:08  [post initial]  Dark Street

Any help here appreciated ?
I'm thinking it's the upper and lowercase of one distressed font (which I have yet to find)
, but it could perhaps be 2 fonts?



30/03/2021 a las 13:05  [post initial]  RedBat Clothing Brand Logo

Can anyone help me identify the RedBat Font please?



30/03/2021 a las 13:03  [post initial]  sportscene font

Please, I need help identifying the Sportscene Retailer Logo in order to pitch to them.
Can anyone help?



15/06/2018 a las 23:20  [post initial]  Identity - Can you Match It?

The challenge is to identify the Identity font?

Anyone?



Editado el 18/06/2018 a las 10:05 por marty666


27/03/2018 a las 21:41  [post initial]  Help Please?

I need to replicate this company logo and can't seem to identify the exact font ....
...can anyone help?
please?



Editado el 28/03/2018 a las 11:15 por frd


16/02/2018 a las 09:04  [post initial]  Font ID?

Hello All - can anyone help me identify the 2 fonts used in the word "Super"?

- I have trawled endlessly, and could really do with some help please?




20/11/2015 a las 13:15  [post initial]  Help to ID font Please

Does anyone have any ideas on the id of this font ?



16/11/2015 a las 15:00  [respuesta]  At Wit's End

Spot on - Thank you!


16/11/2015 a las 07:46  [post initial]  At Wit's End

Does anyone recognise these fonts?
Any help greatly appreciated.



04/09/2013 a las 22:55  [post initial]  Indians Font?

Does anyone know what the font saying "Indians" could be?



09/08/2013 a las 18:33  [respuesta]  2 Fonts

Thanks, one left to ID! The cursive font is close to Branboll, but not quite
.


09/08/2013 a las 16:50  [post initial]  2 Fonts

Can anyone suggest which 2 fonts these are?



11/03/2013 a las 19:38  [post initial]  Please Help!

I urgently need the EXACT font!
I have found very similar, but cannot seem to ID this one.
Any ideas greatly appreciated!



25/02/2013 a las 17:14  [post initial]  Lucky

Please can anyone help to identify the exact font of the word "Lucky" in the T-Shirt below ?
I am at wit's end! Help?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 15:18
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts