Foro

Posts de AndrewCabrales

15/10/2014 a las 06:05  [post initial]  Hilary Duff - All About You

Hey guys, this font looks familiar to me but I just don´t remember the name of it... maybe you do!



22/05/2013 a las 02:49  [post initial]  Font

I'm looking for the "Cassadee Pope"'s font, it is really similar to Gotham.. maybe it is Gotham just a little bit modified. Can you help me please!?



Editado el 22/05/2013 a las 02:50 por AndrewCabrales


15/03/2013 a las 07:16  [respuesta]  Font for a tattoo

It looks like Jane Austen

Fuente identificada: Jane Austen


27/02/2013 a las 03:15  [post initial]  the name of this font?

Help me guys! please!



29/01/2013 a las 05:21  [post initial]  Font Request

I'm looking for the "Bonnie" font, would you help me guys? please!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:02
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts