Foro

12 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de miscarriag3

14/07/2020 a las 04:37  [post initial]  HELP

Can someone identify this font, extremely simple I just don't know the name



14/07/2020 a las 03:27  [post initial]  BLACK CHRISTMAS

Can someone help me identify this font? Not the "B" or "C", I've got that one figured out but the basic font that says "LACK" and "HRISTMAS". Thanks!



03/02/2016 a las 09:11  [post initial]  Sonic Youth "Dirty" Font

anybody know of a font similar to this one?? i don't expect to find the exact font



22/05/2013 a las 20:13  [respuesta]  HELP I NEED THE FONT

Thanks a ton!


22/05/2013 a las 05:51  [post initial]  HELP I NEED THE FONT

help with the font "PATH" as shown




The font that says "Minority Unit" is what i need, thanks!



17/01/2013 a las 20:58  [post initial]  What font is this? Or a similar one?

What font is the Terror logo done in?



17/01/2013 a las 20:57  [post initial]  What font is this? Or a similar one?

Please help, doesn't need to be exact. I would distort it myself. The ghost insides old logo.



14/01/2013 a las 06:23  [respuesta]  Please help!

thanks!


14/01/2013 a las 06:22  [respuesta]  Font used most on this image?

I believe it's some sort of varsity font.

Fuente sugerida: Varsity


31/12/2012 a las 01:15  [post initial]  Please help!

Does anyone know what font this is or a font similar to this one used on Fallujah's album? Please help if possible.



19/11/2012 a las 06:41  [post initial]  FONT? RISE RECORDS FONT

if anyone can help me find this font please, a lot of the band i like use it and i cant find it, thank a ton!



Editado el 19/11/2012 a las 06:41 por miscarriag3



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 15:34
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts