Foro

9 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de fabianmøller

11/04/2014 a las 14:35  [post initial]  Font request

Does anyone recognize the font used in the headline »GARCIA« ?



16/01/2013 a las 18:43  [respuesta]  I need your help again

Nice! Thank you!!


16/01/2013 a las 18:38  [post initial]  I need your help again

I attached an image with the font




Can someone help me? What's the font (or a similiar one) used on "CASH" ?



22/11/2012 a las 16:18  [post initial]  Need help

Font professionals, I need your help. Can you tell me which font was used on this? I like this style - Can you name more fonts alike to this one?



08/11/2012 a las 21:36  [post initial]  Any font similiar to this one?

Probably this one's kind of a hand painted font. But I'm looking for a font nearly similiar to this one. Especially the »R« with its serif and curvy end



06/11/2012 a las 21:54  [post initial]  Handwritten Font.

Can anyone recognise the font of »Boat« ?



02/11/2012 a las 21:37  [respuesta]  Need help

Right answer in less than 6 minutes. Thank you!!


02/11/2012 a las 21:24  [post initial]  Need help

Can anyone help me with this nice typo? I'm not sure if it's a certain font or a nice hand written piece of typo.

thanks in advance




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:09
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts