Foro

5 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de patdoody

02/11/2012 a las 18:06  [respuesta]  Vintage Ducati motorcycle logo

Nice that is pretty close! The D's are a little off but I can fix that.


27/10/2012 a las 22:51  [respuesta]  Font?

Reminds me of a triumph motorcycles logo. Might search for something along those lines. If you find the answer post a reply I would like to know what font it is as well.


27/10/2012 a las 22:49  [respuesta]  Help!

Its very close if not!


27/10/2012 a las 22:47  [respuesta]  font used in logo

Not sure but I would also like to know.


26/10/2012 a las 00:24  [post initial]  Vintage Ducati motorcycle logo

looking for the font DUCATI is written in. If anyone recognizes the moto font as well that would be great.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:14
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts