I can't seem to find a match to this font.
Note the 'step' details in the 'O' and the harshly cut 'R'
Thank you!
Looking for both of these fonts please!
Thank you

Can't find a match with this style of 'y'
kungpaostirfry ha dicho 
Rothwell
No sorry, this isn't a match :(
I can't seem to find a match that matches all of the characters. The slanted lines in the 'e' and 'a' are quite unique.
Ignore the drop shadow line, I can add this after

Editado el 14/03/2024 a las 10:07 por futureclient
Help please! I can't seem to find an exact match!
Any help with finding a close match to this sign would be appreciated! It was originally hand-painted, but needs to be replicated digitally.
Thank you!
Editado el 12/12/2023 a las 17:02 por futureclient
I have put this image in several font identification sites with no successful results.
The 'cafe' font is "Aurelie Smith"
However I still need the fonts for the 'salute' and 'to good health' sections please!
Thank you!
EDIT: I have found the 'salute' font = "Sansilk"
Still unable to find the 'to good health' font...
Editado el 19/10/2023 a las 16:39 por futureclient
Ended up being 'Crillee' but stretched out (the client provided me with the wrong font name!)
Client has told us the font is called 'CloneWars' but I'm unable to find any matches?
This was the font used on an old Suzuki SJ 410. Different from the new suzuki that was Helvetica Nue extended. It's not Eurostyle either. Thanks for looking.
Thanks Jerseygirl. That helped a lot. You are speedy!
Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 18/11/2021 a las 05:24 por frd
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 12:59