Anuncio de PK 2012

Foro

8 posts

Posts de Branislav

I just tried to be executive.

Ok I got private message from author that I can donate for commercial use. problem solved.

Thanks everybody for their effort.

Branislav

And I wanna pay royalties to Author for his work and can't determine his authority cause font looks like I saw it somewhere, some other similar font on internet, again no documentation about that and can't determine the license price. How "cool" is that?

I sent mail pretty fair and passed pretty fair time from that. If he not saw it yet idk what to say! But is really bad how fonts here getting accepted to be on this site without any more info!!!!

My good impression of DaFont slowly faints... only you guys showing your good enthusiasm in your quick responses.

I sent private message 1st respecting DaFont website and their users. I saw contact E-mail after I created this topic and sent my message to that e-mail with link to this topic. Still no any answer and I need it very much. It's bad that font exists as download and with no any notepad file about author and licensing info. Check link of the font, and unpack it, nothing there, just font file!

And of what I'm concerned is his font work have some origin like some similar font reworked or it's not ripped off from somwhere.

I need answers or I'll be forced to use font as is, without any credits/royalties to the author.

I'm a fair designer and always trying to do my work professionally but seems here that's not so possible!

Problem is the new product I'm working will go worldwide. Very visible. I can do some edits in product's logotype based on font I search license but that's not 100% protection that author will ask for his rights. I pasted link to font (look on my 2nd post here) which I need or something very similar I need asap.

http://www.dafont.com/revolution-saji.font

I need it for commercial use.

I' sent to author a message yesterday! Need answer asap! but nothing in response yet.

Messasge title:
"hi abt your Revolution font..."

I wanna admins or someone look into my private message to Author cause I need clarification. I'm working on one serious project and can't f***around with owner rights!

Branislav

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 19:40

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto