Foro

16 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de jake_m

07/02/2015 a las 00:54  [respuesta]  El Cazador font please

Thank you! Very quick!


07/02/2015 a las 00:30  [post initial]  El Cazador font please

Can someone please tell me what font this is?




Thanks so much!



I'm not sure if this is a stretched/skewed font or a vector graphic. If it's not an actual font, does anyone have any suggestions for a substitute?



01/09/2012 a las 15:11  [respuesta]  Help identifying this font!

Thanks so much!


01/09/2012 a las 02:28  [post initial]  Help identifying this font!

I know I've seen it before, but I couldn't find it on my mac.

Thanks in advance!



03/07/2012 a las 22:19  [respuesta]  Need both font names Please!

This is not the correct font after all...


03/07/2012 a las 21:58  [respuesta]  Need both font names Please!

I think I figured it out, please correct me if I'm wrong. I believe this is a heavily distorted Haettenschweiler.

Fuente sugerida: Haettenschweiler


03/07/2012 a las 21:40  [post initial]  Need both font names Please!

I would be grateful if someone could help me identify both of the fonts (if different) in this logo, I need to make a vector in illustrator.

Much appreciated! Thanks.

Jake



19/05/2012 a las 22:13  [respuesta]  Help with font?

It actually ended up being Triplex Sans Extrabold, but that was easy to figure out once I saw that the $ was a little different. Thanks!



Thank you! I'm glad the letters are arranged that way by default...



Thanks in advance!



12/02/2012 a las 00:19  [post initial]  Help with font?

I need to make a poster using the same font as a previous designer, please help!

Thanks in advance!



02/02/2012 a las 21:24  [respuesta]  Font name needed for business card

Thank you! You guys are super fast!


02/02/2012 a las 21:18  [post initial]  Font name needed for business card

Can someone please identify this font for me? Thank you!



30/11/2011 a las 21:35  [post initial]  What font is this?

I really need to know what font this is, a client needs some work done using the same font so that it is consistent. I can send $5 paypal for finding it!

Jake




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:31
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts