Foro

Posts de gpassick


26/05/2020 a las 22:11  [respuesta]  BURN FONT

This is custom type not a premade font


26/05/2020 a las 22:09  [post initial]  Guns & Oil Typeface



26/05/2020 a las 22:01  [respuesta]  you can't stop me

This looks to be custom type unless the o and t have alternative characters


12/03/2020 a las 03:59  [respuesta]  Surf font?

YOU ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU!


12/03/2020 a las 02:18  [post initial]  Surf font?

Looking for font used for the image on the right. Looking in western on dafont but cant seem to find something that does it for me



03/07/2017 a las 18:02  [respuesta]  Font

Fuente sugerida: Evogria


03/07/2017 a las 18:01  [respuesta]  Font

I believe this is a combination of the rounding corners stylize effect in illustrator and an unidentified type face. Will be attaching a few that are similar.

Fuente sugerida: Crash Test



If you search dafont with the identifier 'rune' you will find many similar to this style

Fuente sugerida: Ancient Runes


02/06/2015 a las 00:43  [respuesta]  Mishka Shirt Font

bump... need this shit


01/06/2015 a las 01:57  [post initial]  Mishka Shirt Font

Saw this on Workaholics and was like I need that shit. So here I am scouring the webz. Any help fellow font enthusiasts?



08/09/2014 a las 20:10  [respuesta]  Anyone help with this font. Thanks

Looks like bebas neue

Fuente sugerida: Bebas Neue


08/09/2014 a las 20:04  [respuesta]  honour over glory brand font

I'm looking for a thick varsity font like this as well. The ones I have are to condensed such as College and Jersey. BUMP



I know I have it in my font library. Can't think of the name. Any help?



02/08/2014 a las 02:03  [respuesta]  NOT FUTURA BOLD

enemyfirez ha dicho  
MB Picture House One Bold


Similar but not quite



most likely custom type


02/08/2014 a las 00:24  [post initial]  NOT FUTURA BOLD

Have been looking for this font for a while. Most likely it's already in my font library but my dumbass can't remember the name. Any help?



29/11/2013 a las 06:50  [post initial]  PLEASE HELP

Enemies Font. Looks a lot like MLB Pirates but is more bold. Can anybody help a brother out?



Editado el 29/11/2013 a las 17:23 por gpassick


18/11/2013 a las 17:38  [post initial]  Whatthefont didn't help much...

I feel like I've seen this somewhere before... any help?



25/10/2013 a las 16:40  [respuesta]  THE HUNDREDS?

Fuente sugerida: Wisdom Script


25/10/2013 a las 16:40  [respuesta]  THE HUNDREDS FONT

Closest to this I believe

Fuente sugerida: Wisdom Script



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:22

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts