Mainly the font used for the text in white, "Frammenti, suoni e immagini .... "
if you happen to know also the other font (the red word "Ink"
) it would be great.
Cheers
Editado el 26/05/2017 a las 15:07 por frd
Anybody know a The name of this two fonts?
More interested in The lower one
Thanks!!
Hello everyone.
Ok here is the question. I'm doing a grafic art on Photoshop and it's about something carved in the wood... i mean in tree's bark. Now. I would like a font that looks like a "semi realistic" version of me carving in the wood with a knife... I tried to do it with pen tool in Photoshop... but it's pretty messy. Is there some font that can make that illusion?
maybe something like this
Thank you for your attention
mlp
Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 15/03/2012 a las 13:34 por manu_mlp
hey guys i found a very smooth font, can't figure out what it is, i would like to use it for my site. Tnx
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:34