Anuncio de syabab

Foro

11 posts

Posts de Harrie B

15/10/2012 a las 21:29  [respuesta]  Font used?

rocamaco ha dicho  
drf_ ha dicho  
Rocamaco, always nice to the ladies

Or... you can get this.

Or better:

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!

15/10/2012 a las 21:28  [respuesta]  Font used?

rocamaco ha dicho  
Harrie B ha dicho  
Very true, I should not care what other people think, I suppose.

I do like boobs, they're awesome, but I'm not sure I like them in a 'sexy' kind of way, it's more of a breast-ual respect as opposed to a love of them, haha!

I pretty much reblog out of jealousy to be honest, I want some kickass boobies! :(

With that face, who wants a pair of boobies...

Nobody has ever said that before! I'm quite pleased that there is somebody who values face more than just walking boobies!

15/10/2012 a las 21:26  [respuesta]  Font used?

Heron2001 ha dicho  
Ah but then you can be happy with all the French lingerie designers -- who make bras that are mwah - superb...

Oh sweet jesus, I have got my eye on some gorgeous A.P underwear, I would give quite a lot to see those prices reduced, though! Those prices are crazy!

15/10/2012 a las 21:14  [respuesta]  Font used?

haha aw, they'll never get better then :(

15/10/2012 a las 21:08  [respuesta]  Font used?

Very true, I should not care what other people think, I suppose.

I do like boobs, they're awesome, but I'm not sure I like them in a 'sexy' kind of way, it's more of a breast-ual respect as opposed to a love of them, haha!

I pretty much reblog out of jealousy to be honest, I want some kickass boobies! :(

15/10/2012 a las 20:53  [respuesta]  Font used?

malvolio ha dicho  
What's the new one called?

I haven't named it yet, but it will be a handwriting one again, but it will have both lower case and upper case.

15/10/2012 a las 20:48  [respuesta]  Font used?

ahhh thank you, I'm so glad you like it! I'm working on a new one soon, hopefully this one will have proper puntuation I feel like sneaking into my art block, downloading my font onto my art teacher's computer and then deleting all the others wahaaahaha

Editado el 15/10/2012 a las 20:49 por Harrie B

15/10/2012 a las 20:39  [respuesta]  Font used?

Heron2001 ha dicho  
Harrie B ha dicho  
Heron2001 ha dicho  
WTG Harrie!

I can't tell whether this is sarcasm because I identified my own font, or just because you like my font ;p

Harriet - the answer is neither to that. I have no reason to be sarcastic, and as an ex-typographer, I was never allowed to show preference - (though I have to admit I love Rob Leuschke's scripts - shhhh)

What I was doing was applauding the fact that you created a font, that it is here on dafont.com and that someone recently asked for an ID for it... that is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Don't mind these other "boobs" they are just into boobs and having a fun time - which is needed by all of us. After all, haven't you heard, typography has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Ahh I see! Well, thank you, I'm very happy it is on here, however, my art teacher did not like my font at all, which was disappointing :(

Haha well, I've heard now! :P

15/10/2012 a las 19:08  [respuesta]  Font used?

Heron2001 ha dicho  
WTG Harrie!

I can't tell whether this is sarcasm because I identified my own font, or just because you like my font ;p

it looks like Strangelove Next

Fuente sugerida: Strangelove Next

14/10/2012 a las 18:36  [respuesta]  Font used?

this is my font, Stiletto Skinny

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 12:11

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto