Anuncio de Szymon Furjan

Foro

Posts de pilaster

14/11/2012 a las 17:47  [respuesta]  HELLLLP

'3:59'

Fuente identificada: Helvetica

14/11/2012 a las 17:41  [respuesta]  Font?

Fuente identificada: Edwardian Script Alt

14/11/2012 a las 17:29  [respuesta]  Old locomotive engine font

claudeserieux ha dicho  
Ça prend moins de temps de redessiner que chercher une fonte pour la modifier.

14/11/2012 a las 16:40  [respuesta]  Old locomotive engine font

With a little work Ingeborg (the regular weight) and an added stroke wouldn't be 1000 mile off.
http://myfonts.us/td-L8AX3d

14/11/2012 a las 12:07  [respuesta]  HARDWARE Font

'HARDWARE' et al, looks like…

Fuente identificada: Muncie

14/11/2012 a las 10:08  [respuesta]  Font Hel Please

Fuente sugerida: TGI Friday

14/11/2012 a las 10:03  [respuesta]  What font is this?

Fuente identificada: AW Conqueror Carved

14/11/2012 a las 00:20  [respuesta]  what font and where to get? :/

Kayleejomarie ha dicho  
Yepp totally im the one making a big deal out of this and yeah i know my blog is horrible isnt it haha you guys are funny and uhhh no I do not make banners for people using the little snorlax font ?

My mistake, and you have my humble apology. It is, however still tempered by the fact of your complete overreaction about someone asking us to identify the font, that you did not create, that you used on your banner here on a font identification forum. It's a font. This is a font identification forum. Explain clearly which of these concepts you don't grasp (I reiterate at this point, that you did not create the font)

13/11/2012 a las 21:22  [respuesta]  The dracula font?

I'm guessing that, with 2 different 'A's and knowing the provenance of the piece that, this will be custom or hand lettered (but I live to learn, if anyone knows different).
Many stylistically similar and reasonably priced fonts here:
http://www.martinansin.com/index.php?/dracula/

13/11/2012 a las 20:53  [respuesta]  What's this font?

All hail Photoshop levels…

Fuente identificada: Jellyka Delicious Cake

13/11/2012 a las 17:30  [respuesta]  Blah Blah

13/11/2012 a las 16:54  [respuesta]  what is this?

Add a stroke and a bit of a tug and a pull here and there and I'd say very very identified.

13/11/2012 a las 16:37  [respuesta]  what font and where to get? :/

daaams ha dicho  
Anyway, she removed an article on her eye-destroying tumblr... the article about the robbery of her banner.
the more i look at her blog, the more i understand why she uses the 'bitch' word in every sentence...

I went to have a look, out of curiosity. It has made me regret my recent and well documented trip to Specsavers™. Also, I note, that she offers to make people banners, using the font this thread is initially about, using whatever wording, colour and FX you request.
Wonder if she'd do us one naming an ocean dwelling mammal. In lurid pink…

13/11/2012 a las 15:08  [respuesta]  what font and where to get? :/

Heron2001 ha dicho  
I don't think the OP realizes that when we are offended - and yes we are - we tend to take a thread to great lengths... literally. We could BOOB this one so easily.

And to the OP - 17 bucks... oh my -- I spent more than $25,000 for fonts since 1988 (I was a professional--and had spent more than that on cold type in years past). I'm legal through and through - and it does make me sad to see my fellow typographer's work be "black marketed, pirated" on the internet. But such is life.

I don't know if I am truly adding anything here - but we are now at #48. Guys - do we go for the 1000 mark - again?

The OP is actually blameless in all this, it's a troll called Kayleejomarie, who has been making a bit of a fuss over 'her banner' (the OPs sample), being 'stolen' by the OP. Weirdness abounds…

Fuente identificada: Traveling Typewriter

13/11/2012 a las 13:19  [respuesta]  help ls ..

Hadn't spotted the 'Y' (Back to Specsavers™ I go)

Looks like Andale Mono (An OSX system font, so should be on your Mac) although, the sample is TINY

Fuente sugerida: Andale Mono

13/11/2012 a las 13:09  [respuesta]  help ls ..

I suppose that since it's an old font (1992) it's possible the one used in the OPs sample is a clone or equally possible that whoever set the sample modified it or used one from another font…

13/11/2012 a las 12:48  [respuesta]  help ls ..

Looks good to me, but I'm puzzled by the ampersand. This modified, do you think?

13/11/2012 a las 00:04  [respuesta]  Leona Lewis Echo Font

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 09:42

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto