Foro

Posts de JorgeDX3

08/05/2020 a las 07:47  [post initial]  Dormimundo

Dormimundo is a mexican mattress store, I believe this logo was introduced in the 70s or 80s. There is not much information about it online.

I am looking for the font from the text in red. Thank you!



24/03/2017 a las 17:09  [respuesta]  GTA IV in-game browser font

I'm pretty sure it's Din, not sure about the weight.

Fuente sugerida: DIN


23/01/2013 a las 03:31  [post initial]  What font is this?




18/12/2011 a las 04:21  [respuesta]  Top Shelf Models

I'd put my money on VAG Rounded.

Fuente identificada: VAG Rounded


18/12/2011 a las 04:15  [post initial]  Font name?

I know it comes as the default font on some Windows programs, i don't know which though.
I'm specifically looking for this pixelated-kind font.
For the sample i drew every individual pixel in Photoshop.



17/07/2011 a las 05:02  [post initial]  What's the font?

It'd be awesome if I could find a lighter version of it, as well. Thanks!



17/07/2011 a las 05:01  [respuesta]  Jack Sparrow handwriting

As you said, that's handwriting, not a font. Notice the different a's and r's?


19/06/2011 a las 06:26  [post initial]  What's the font?




27/04/2011 a las 01:57  [respuesta]  Font?

No idea, may be a custom made font. Can't really tell, seeing as no characters repeat themselves.


27/04/2011 a las 01:53  [respuesta]  Any idea ?

Fuente sugerida: Ronsard Crystal Bold


27/04/2011 a las 01:47  [respuesta]  ??FONT urgent

Fuente identificada: Architext


26/04/2011 a las 23:48  [post initial]  Font?

Used by Ultra Music in many of their videos.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:03
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts