Hey! I need this font, do you know the name? thanks!!
whats the font for "paramore", "you say you're", "at least you're" please
I NEED THIS FONT! PLEAS HELP ME!
Editado el 17/06/2012 a las 21:40 por Rodolphe
Necesito el nombre de esta fuente porfavoooooooooooor
i need this font pleaseeee!
and this? whats her name please?
please someone knows the name of this font?
WHATS THE FONT IN "TORN" PLEASE :3
I NEED TO KNOW THE FONT IN "AMAZING" AND "THANKFULL" TEXT PLEASE
it's Sudestada!
Editado el 27/02/2012 a las 06:09 por SashiX
Cual es la fuente para "TASTING MENU?
cuales son estas fuentes?
CUAL ES ESTA FUENTE? PORFAVOR
Editado el 26/02/2012 a las 06:43 por Seeergiooo
please i need it to a proyect!
Editado el 03/02/2012 a las 02:47 por Seeergiooo
Editado el 22/01/2012 a las 11:23 por Rodolphe
cual es la fuente para "exámen"
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:57