Foro

Posts de DinnerboneTony

24/05/2024 a las 16:45  [respuesta]  FONT? PLEASE

Fuente sugerida: Artemus



Fuente identificada: DS Goose



I really want to know the font of the title.




I don't know what the font is, but I do know that the "Hell" is Ultimatum font.



Editado el 11/05/2024 a las 04:35 por DinnerboneTony


09/05/2024 a las 22:10  [respuesta]  Hotel Mario Prototype Logo

Fuente identificada: Lithos


09/05/2024 a las 22:08  [post initial]  Hotel Mario Prototype Logo




28/04/2024 a las 04:50  [post initial]  Neighbours From Hell Russian Logo

The text uses some characters from Ultimatum, but some of the characters are cyrillic which do not have characters in the English alphabet.



28/04/2024 a las 04:25  [respuesta]  Neighbours From Hell Logo

Fuente identificada: Ultimatum


28/04/2024 a las 04:23  [post initial]  Neighbours From Hell Logo





Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 22:55
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts