Foro

5 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de zod


text is simply the band's name as seen in the image.



20/01/2023 a las 04:07  [post initial]  Band logo

I have an SVG of it, so if you need a higher quality picture of the logo let me know.



10/12/2022 a las 06:43  [post initial]  '77 live album cover font

thanks in advance!
just in case: text says "Les Rallizes Dénudés" and "'77 LIVE" ('77 LIVE text is vertically stacked)



17/11/2021 a las 20:31  [post initial]  Website logo.

Hey, I tried using different online tools to try and find the origin to the font in this logo but I can't find the font I'm looking for. Any help is appreciated.



06/11/2021 a las 06:20  [post initial]  Back cover of a CD.

Hey, been looking around for the font used in the image attatched but found nothing. Image isn't the best but its the only image I could find.
To be specific, I'm looking for the font used on the track listing.



Editado el 06/11/2021 a las 06:21 por zod



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 22:21
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts