Please help me find this font
JjMeren ha dicho 
Hearth Stone
Nvm this, I found it finally. Thank you though.
Been posting this for 3 days and it gets deleted. I dont know why. please help me find the BREY font. Thank you.
Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 01/10/2021 a las 09:02 por frd
20121994 ha dicho 
Diplomata SC
OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOURE AMAZING. BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS FOR WEEKS NOW. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!
Editado el 04/06/2021 a las 03:15 por JjMeren
I tried using the original photos, but it still gets deleted. It says its a duplicate even if its not. It gets posted but after a day, it disappears. Need help.
jerseygirl ha dicho 
Cambria
It looks like Cambria. But not the M.
Editado el 24/05/2021 a las 03:26 por JjMeren
You got it. Thank you.
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 12:04