Foro

40 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de jimmyblastfurnace

 1  2 


Thank you!!!


08/10/2025 a las 03:45  [post initial]  GORILLA BISCUITS FONT? Anyone?




28/11/2024 a las 07:03  [post initial]  VISION OF DISORDER

Seems so simple but cannot identify this exact font. Please help.



Editado el 28/11/2024 a las 07:31 por frd






28/04/2024 a las 16:42  [post initial]  LEEWAY

Any idea what font leeway is?



02/02/2022 a las 04:03  [post initial]  YOUTH OF TODAY

Any idea?



29/01/2022 a las 07:59  [post initial]  "SICK OF IT ALL"




08/12/2021 a las 05:07  [post initial]  Basket Case

I know the blood splat at the end of the "e" is not a font. Any idea what the rest is? Or something very similar? Thank you.



24/11/2021 a las 05:06  [post initial]  JASON LIVES

Anybody know this font or something very similar? Thank you.



14/06/2021 a las 06:58  [post initial]  TATTOO

Any idea what font "TATTOO" is?







06/11/2020 a las 02:46  [post initial]  Nuclear Assault. Any idea?

I know it's probably a custom font, but anything similar out there?



13/10/2020 a las 00:27  [post initial]  Any idea? Or something close?

I know the "O" isn't a font.




I know the "D" is the Detroit Tigers logo.... what is the rest? Help please!







16/02/2020 a las 07:29  [post initial]  "A Nightmare"

Hey everyone. Can someone identify the font used for just te "A Nightmare" portion? Thank you.



04/01/2020 a las 07:44  [post initial]  Dog Eat Dog dogeatdog

Any ideas? SO many similar but can't nail it.



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 04/01/2020 a las 17:41 por marty666


08/11/2019 a las 05:52  [post initial]  Please help me with this one.




18/10/2019 a las 02:24  [post initial]  No clue.

The DANNY DIABLO font... anyone?



13/09/2019 a las 22:14  [post initial]  Any idea? "Merauder"

I know it's some sort of olde english but the "a" is distinct. Any help is appreciated.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:22
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts