Foro

Posts de adam@synergizedesign.com

26/06/2018 a las 15:33  [post initial]  Trying again

Can anyone help me identify this font?



09/02/2018 a las 11:55  [respuesta]  Font Merchandising

This looks like 'Museo Sans Cyrillic' to me. Link provided.

Fuente identificada: Museo Sans



The font is called Variable. I've provided a link to the font.

Fuente identificada: Variable


09/02/2018 a las 11:00  [post initial]  Identify the font?

Hi guys,

Can anyone identify this font for me please?

Thanks in advance!

Adz



13/11/2017 a las 15:13  [respuesta]  What Font is This?!

Thank you very much!


13/11/2017 a las 14:47  [post initial]  What Font is This?!

Hey guys, i'm trying to recreate a logo for a client but I'm having difficulty. I can find fonts very similar but non exact. Can you help me figure what font this is in?
Cheers.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 02:12
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts