Anuncio de Yorkoloko

Foro

Posts de Charzi G

01/05/2022 a las 22:14  [post initial]  Fonts please TIA xx

01/05/2022 a las 22:13  [respuesta]  All Fonts please

Bumped up

29/04/2022 a las 12:03  [post initial]  All Fonts please

18/01/2022 a las 16:20  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

I don't drive stolen cars, not my scene & precious time has already been lost....

BUT I'm right behind you on the Dafont debate - Now we are getting somewhere where both of us can agree upon, and on that point I have already said I will refrain from doing so.

Dafont is a super platform and really a bonus for all users; and I would never crap on their doorstep or anyone else's doorstep knowingly or willingly.....

That settles it then.

Have yourself a super eve/day

18/01/2022 a las 15:38  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

You know what, my oversight was using the word "freebie" - Again, because the alt site allows you to download "as is" it will be free for personal reasons .... at no stage was there any reference to the "freebie" download link stated for nefarious purposes.... And again the fight remains between the owner and sites that are allowing the download "as is" .... This isn't yours or my fight...

Jail time isn't even in question here; as again nothing was done pursuant to this action being taken ...and .... again.... just to ensure peace is brought to the font valley, I will refrain. It's tiring to try and explain something over and over again and continually hit a brick wall.... Time out.

18/01/2022 a las 15:11  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

No problem, will refrain.... the time spent haggling over this moot issue is just not worth my time & effort.

18/01/2022 a las 14:40  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

The alleged "piracy" should be between Missy Meyer and the alt website who is providing the font to download - Plenty fonts are not on freebie websites for downloading; and the same should then be applicable to the rest of those who wish to remain a premium font.... I have no qualms with that, and so many others won't either. It's their choice, and quite rightly so.

Bottom line:
Why crap on my doorstep? You should be crapping on the doorstep of the alt font website, not so?

I think I have made my point as well.

Seems we're in stalemate. Let's leave it there.

18/01/2022 a las 13:07  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

Jeesh what is Hades' name have I stolen?
The freebie font links are readily available for use; whether personal or commercial dependent upon the font. One does not have to stick to xyz links.... and as far as the image is concerned - It's just an idea or fonts combo's which look nice together to achieve xyz ... not set in stone ; and can be adjusted by anyone to suit their needs personal or commercial to enable their own unique outcome.... And if you review dafont's image itself, they automatically have a "Google Image Search" facility for anyone using this platform... so that puts paid to that side too

I purely provided what's already available ; and if I was not supposed to then my bad; but on that note as can be seen dafont even allow one to provide a link below to share what is found.... I did not ; I purely made a note of the fact that I found a freebie option.... didn't know that was not allowed

Methinks if we are going to have a pow wow every time I ask for assistance ; maybe it's best you not help me or maybe I should just not help in turn by providing alt' links - I'm easy on both aspects.

Thanks for all your help so far. Always appreciated xxx

18/01/2022 a las 11:49  [respuesta]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

Thanks a mill Marty xxx

I also found a freebie link : XXX

Now it's just the bold font, but I'm sure I'll source it somewhere

Editado el 18/01/2022 a las 12:46 por marty666

17/01/2022 a las 23:13  [post initial]  Fonts x2 please - TIA xxx

14/01/2022 a las 21:16  [post initial]  Font Please TIA xxxx

07/01/2022 a las 11:36  [respuesta]  Font please, tx a mill :)

Hiya, Likewise
Thanks a mill

Editado el 07/01/2022 a las 12:06 por marty666

07/01/2022 a las 11:05  [post initial]  Font please, tx a mill :)

You are spotton once again! Thanks a heap

10/12/2021 a las 10:19  [respuesta]  Fonts please & TIA3 xxxx

Sorry for late response, thanks a mill Fonatica

08/12/2021 a las 11:54  [post initial]  Fonts please & TIA3 xxxx

You're 1/7th right
Take your pick.... From Casserole, right down to painted lady (let's not go right down shall we)

Translations of cocotte
noun
casserole
casserole, cocotte, poęlon, ragoűt en cocotte
stewpan
cocotte
hen
poule, femelle, cocotte
darling
petit amour, cocotte, bien adoré, le plus cher
honey
miel, chérie, chéri, douceur, cocotte, petit ami