What font is this?

29/03/2013 a las 17:22

What font is that?
please help.

What font is this?

Fuente identificada

Ancient Greek  Sugerido por frd 

29/03/2013 a las 21:36

I think some of this, the SHK is a Baskerville but can't find one with '℞' (Prescription take glyph) or for that matter a '℞' that matches the one in the sample. Perhaps a frankenfont? or simply modified.

29/03/2013 a las 21:41

It's actually here, on Dafont, we've had a similar case a few weeks ago, as far as I remember
Fuente identificada: Ancient Greek

29/03/2013 a las 21:54

drf_ ha dicho  
It's actually here, on Dafont, we've had a similar case a few weeks ago, as far as I remember

Ancient Greek

Oh, good shout sir, good shout. I learn something new everyday here.
I Just wasted an hour of my life trawling through glyph sets in Fontexplorer and Myfonts looking for one f***ink character. Time to hit the 1664 i think…

29/03/2013 a las 22:02

Well, it's not wasted, since I didn't know that ℞ existed, I've learned something too By the way, did you know you can search for an existing character on MyFonts ? Like this : http://myfonts.us/td-A50EZ5

It's not 100% reliable in that case, but looks pretty good though

29/03/2013 a las 22:19

drf_ ha dicho  
Well, it's not wasted, since I didn't know that ℞ existed, I've learned something too By the way, did you know you can search for an existing character on MyFonts ? Like this : http://myfonts.us/td-A50EZ5

It's not 100% reliable in that case, but looks pretty good though

I found that out during the hour I was looking, which was a new one on me. One of the reasons it was doing my head in was that the search for character turned up nothing, and there are only a couple of hundred fonts that have that glyph. None matched OP's sample. (Except of course the Ancient Greek that you IDd)
Time for that beer…

30/03/2013 a las 07:04

Does anyone know where and why people have this same effect for everything?
Is there a site that generates this or just a really popular effect in photoshop?

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:02

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto