Anuncio de Robin Boast



7 posts


03/04/2011 a las 00:04

Me suis trompé, c'est cette police que je cherche


Fuente identificada

DIN 1451 Engschrift  Sugerido por ITellYa 

Fuente sugerida

Helvetica  Sugerido por jakmahe 

03/04/2011 a las 08:07

Cette police est probablement "Helvetica Regular"
Fuente sugerida: Helvetica

03/04/2011 a las 10:52

je ne pense pas, je remarque une différence surtout avec la lettre G

03/04/2011 a las 12:54

This does come really close... I'm not completely sure because of the R, but it might be that the text in the image is squeezed a little...
Fuente identificada: DIN 1451 Engschrift

03/04/2011 a las 13:40

OK merci ;-)

03/04/2011 a las 14:26

After trying some in Photoshop, I found out it really is DIN 1451 Engschrift, just flatten it by hand...

03/04/2011 a las 14:34

merci à toi

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 04:03

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto