Anuncio de sbhuian

Foro

7 posts

How long does it take for fonts to get approved?

07/09/2021 a las 00:22

Hi, i sent a new font for review one week ago and i hadn't had any updates on the matter.

How long does this whole process take?

Editado el 07/09/2021 a las 00:23 por Carvente

07/09/2021 a las 01:15

Hello,

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. At the moment it takes about six months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Frédéric

07/09/2021 a las 02:48

Whenever i submit a new font i'd like that you guys have it here first , but I Think I need to look for alternatives .

20/09/2021 a las 13:45

Carvente, That would be a shame, you do nice work and it should be shared with the masses!

I've been made to wait months for approval. It's very frustrating considering it was never liked this when I first joined the site. Even more frustrating when you do this for a living.

20/09/2021 a las 14:49

It's also a very important tool for me to promote my own fonts through demos. It was my main promotion tool, because it is very hands on and I am not a big fan of posting on social media and self-promoting me, rather than just letting the fonts speak for themselves. Every time I upload, it seems, it keeps taking them longer. It used to be a week, then a month and now half a year. I don't understand what is happening but I sure hope they get out of their current situation.

20/09/2021 a las 15:21

DELETED

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 23/09/2021 a las 15:11 por TattooWoo

21/09/2021 a las 02:12

You guys have ever think it could take time to check that a font submitted works correctly, isn't a copy of an existing font, put it online, etc, when you have a package of 500 fonts submitted every weeks ??

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 07:21

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto