Foro

 

8 posts

Font help

23/04/2021 a las 22:00

I am looking for the "BAYLOR 514" font! It looks like impact however the numbers are very different, tia!

Font help


26/04/2021 a las 20:36

BAYLOR is definitely Impact. The numbers are quite similar, maybe they were modified? In my experience, Impact is the only font I've seen with that kind of "1".

Editado el 26/04/2021 a las 20:36 por fmontpetit


26/04/2021 a las 20:48

There's a version of Impact with these modified numbers on deviantArt, it's called Gabo.


26/04/2021 a las 21:07

jerseygirl ha dicho  
There's a version of Impact with these modified numbers on deviantArt, it's called Gabo.

I guess that solves it. Nice find!


26/04/2021 a las 21:14

I don't know how half the shit on my hard drive got there


26/04/2021 a las 21:19

Something I can relate to!


26/04/2021 a las 21:23

Glad it's not just me


26/04/2021 a las 23:43

jerseygirl ha dicho  
There's a version of Impact with these modified numbers on deviantArt, it's called Gabo.

Thank you so much!



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:15


 
Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts