Anuncio de DRanzetta

Foro

7 posts

Academic use

21/02/2021 a las 13:16

Hello, I couldn't find any information about which licenses apply for academic use.
I'm a design student and using fonts for my projects, does it count as personal use?
and if I will include those projects in my portfolio would it still count as personal use or I will need to pay/get permission for that?

22/02/2021 a las 06:23

It is best to ask the font author directly. Font authors have different views on how personal use is interpreted. You can send him/her a private message here. Or ask him directly by email if an email address is available.

I do not suggest posting your request as a comment to the font. There is no guarantee that the font author will read your request. I, for one, do not read comments especially that I am not sent notices of such comments.

25/02/2021 a las 13:02

A great question that no one raises. I also wonder how things are going with this?!

Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 26/02/2021 a las 18:26 por PippaChapman

25/02/2021 a las 14:51

PippaChapman ha dicho  
A great question that no one raises. I also wonder how things are going with this?

Can you be more specific....

03/04/2021 a las 17:54

@Inbar: I'm curious as to why you would include someone else' work in YOUR portfolio.

20/04/2021 a las 17:33

metaphasebrothel ha dicho  
@Inbar: I'm curious as to why you would include someone else' work in YOUR portfolio.

because I'm not building fonts but I do use text in my works and I need different fonts for these

21/04/2021 a las 09:31

Inbar ha dicho  
because I'm not building fonts but I do use text in my works and I need different fonts for these

You should always expect a bit of sarcasm in replies on this forum. Good luck with your project.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:39

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto