Anuncio de HighUpNorth

Foro

7 posts

I submitted my fonts for free on dafont. But still haven't received any response after more than 2 weeks.

24/09/2020 a las 09:32

What should I do? Should a try to re-submit it or wait longer? What would happen if our font get rejected?
Sorry, this is my first time to upload font in dafont. Any answer would help, Thank you!

24/09/2020 a las 09:41

Hello,

We currently have some massive delays dealing with new fonts. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Your Rinnet font has kerning issues. Some pairs lack essential kerning to be displayed properly.

Kind regards,

Frédéric

24/09/2020 a las 09:50

Hello.

I see, can you please give me the detail of which kerning pairs that still have issues? So I can fix it soon.

Thank you!

24/09/2020 a las 09:57

It's hard for me to give you a list of every pair that is missing. Your font almost doesn't have any kerning and the spacing isn't enough for it to be displayed properly. This font is almost unusable in this state.

24/09/2020 a las 10:22

Hmm I don't get it. Rinnet has been kerned with 600+ pairs.
I'd provide you with some screenshot here as evidence:
https://freeimage.host/i/275eBn
https://freeimage.host/i/275NLX

Some people that already use it also haven't reported any issue.

But thank you for your response! Maybe I'll take a look again, who knows I uploaded the wrong file. Aprreciate a lot.

24/09/2020 a las 10:28

I've already reupload it! Turns out I uploaded the wrong font. Sorry

Please take a look again, thank you!

24/09/2020 a las 10:43

The new file has more kerning indeed but it's still far from enough. In your screenshot it's pretty obvious that the spacing on the lowercase glyphs is not set correctly. Just look at "or" and "em", "ip" and "ps", "do" and "ol", etc. Some pairs have the correct amount of space between them but most don't. This can be fixed by adjusting the spacing between glyphs. The uppercase also needs spacing and kerning. I'm afraid to say it is not set correctly and needs to be fixed.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:05

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto