Anuncio de Handpik

Foro

3 posts

Inkscape - the top of my text is being cut off?

18/11/2016 a las 18:53

I am currently creating this typography poster thing that I am really happy with, and it all seems to be working fine- except when I export as a png.

When I export the file, the tops of the highest letters on the top line are cut off. This has happened before, but only whilst I am viewing the file within Inkscape, and is usually simply a display issue which can be quickly resolved by zooming in/out- but not this time, so it seems.
I have masked the type so that it is rainbow coloured and have set the text to path, hoping this would solve my issues. It has not, and having closed and re-opened the file since doing this, I cannot undo it. I could redo the text, however this would be a huge pain to do, so I wish to avoid this if at all possible.
The font which has had the tops cut off in png format is Altamonte Personal Use (http://www.dafont.com/altamonte.font) but I have never had issues with it in the past.
The amount being cut off seems to be affected by how far up/down it is on the page, but not having the text in live view is an absolute pain in the neck (impossible at best), and it appears to go in a cycle (very little being cut off, go down some more and large amounts are, go down even more and only a little is being cut off, etc etc). It is fine tuning that, without live view, is unfeasible.

If anyone could fix this for me (preferably without me having to buy the full version) then that would be amazing.

Thanks again,
Ava (DestinyGraphics)

18/11/2016 a las 20:30

20/11/2016 a las 13:30

claudeserieux ha dicho  

Because I've masked the text to rainbow stripes, when I try to edit nodes only the rainbow stripes come up.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:32

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto