Anuncio de bejeletter



3 posts

Name of this Font?

26/02/2015 a las 09:56

I would really appreciate if anyone knows the name of this font - or if they know a similar one which has quite square letters and that it is not to "tall/high" form top to bottom. The screen shot is of bad quality so the letters looks blurry which they are not.

Name of this Font?

Fuente identificada

Handel Gothic  Sugerido por TRADE SIGNS 

26/02/2015 a las 10:00

Fuente identificada: Handel Gothic

26/02/2015 a las 10:18

Thanks! I`ll check it out.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 07:07

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto