Foro

 

6 posts

FONT?

17/06/2011 a las 04:29


FONT?

Fuente sugerida

MCM Hellenic Wide  Sugerido por iHeartGomez 


18/06/2011 a las 06:01

I love Selena Gomez, so obviously I would know this Got this font installed onto my computer a few months ago for free
Fuente sugerida: MCM Hellenic Wide


19/06/2011 a las 18:05

iHeartGomez ha dicho  
I love Selena Gomez, so obviously I would know this Got this font installed onto my computer a few months ago for free

MCM Hellenic Wide

OH! Thanks, where did you get it for free? And i wanna know too the other font, the one which says "Dices". I don´t think is a font, but, let´s try!
Thank you so much!


19/06/2011 a las 18:18

Don´t worry, ive found it Thank you for the help


19/06/2011 a las 18:48

Do you know what font is used in "Dices"??


19/06/2011 a las 19:50

I think is not a font



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 07:23


 
Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts