Anuncio de Absonstype

Foro

6 posts

hace mucho que necesito ayuda

24/05/2011 a las 21:22

Yo hace mucho necesito esta font, la tuve pero dejo de andarme porque dice que su formato es .FON y cada vez que la quiero usar en el photoshop me dice error. se llama wst_czec. alguien la tiene en otro formato que no sea .FON? por favor, la baje de todos lados y siempre esta con ese formato

24/05/2011 a las 21:59

Files with a FON extension are raster ("not scalable bitmap") font files. Windows uses both raster and vector (scalable) fonts. The vector fonts are typically Truetype fonts contained in files with a TTF extension. Photoshop only works with scalable fonts.

But you can convert the FON file to TTF. Have a look here. Remember though that the result is just a scalable bitmap/pixel font.

Some FON files are needed by the OS and must not be removed from your installed fonts folder.

25/05/2011 a las 07:42

intente hacerlo ahi hace un tiempo y no funcionó. Una amiga pudo instalarla y porque yo no? :(

25/05/2011 a las 11:29

Hmmm, didn't try that site but you're right, it doesn't accept the wst_czec.fon file. So to try I have made a ttf with the capitals only to see how it turns out. Works OK but I don't really see the use of it, the basis is and stays an 8 pixel face and all you do is simply enlarging those pixels. Why would you want that? And, out of curiosity, why specially the czech character set?

26/05/2011 a las 03:25

No se, amo esa font y la quiero usar!

26/05/2011 a las 08:55

There are plenty of lookalikes in the Bitmap/Pixel dept.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 03:13

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto