Anuncio de aliciasouza

Foro

27 posts

Font Identification Leader Board

09/09/2010 a las 15:21

Following is a list of those who have identified fonts in this forum, ranked by the number of fonts identified. The rules for inclusion are as follows:

1) Only fonts that have been positively identified on or before Sep 09, 2010 at 14:28 are included. Any fonts that are identified after that time will be included in the next update. There are three exceptions:

Scrawl Light and Mead Bold were credited to koeiekat, based on these two threads:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/742/scrawl-by-john-w-young Scrawl Light
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/799/identification-police Mead Bold

Allianz Sans was credited to tophy52, based on this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/749/font Allianz Sans

2) No points are awarded for recognizing hand drawn lettering or logos.

3) Once a font has been identified, subsequent identifications in later posts do not score points. The following people are affected by this:

tophy52 (Whoop Ass, Choc, Grobold, Creampuff, Xirod, Bickley Script, Bitsumishi, Tango)
Rodolphe (Zapfino, BD Bardust, Ginga)
koeiekat (Officer X, Carpenter)
vinz (Handel Gothic)
amysymes (Carpenter)
daviddddr (Impact)

Unfortunately for amysymes and daviddddr, their only identification so far had previously been identified by someone else, so they are both still on a duck.

4) Different weights of a font family are considered to be different fonts, for the purpose of the chart, but the same font from different designers, (eg: Balloon by URW and Balloon by Elsner + Flake), are considered to be the same font.

5) Only posts made in the English forum are eligible, but the language used in the post is not a factor.

If there is a confirmation of a previously suggested font that does not result in a new posting, please inform me by PM, with the url of the thread in question, and your score will be increased on the next update.

Leaderboard: LW: Last Week TW: This Week

tophy52 (LW -- TW - #1) 79 IDs

Klingon, Script-S800, Pergamon, Mia's Scribbling, Tango, hullunkruunu, punksnotdead, Officer X, Glowworm, Engravers Gothic Bold, Wichita Black, Handel Gothic, African, Philly Sans, Heartbreaker, Major Productions NF, Commercial Script, Popstars, Saginaw, Calligrapher, Deutsch Gothic, Vampire Regular, Happy Killer, Hattenschweiler, Swiss911xcn, Blackout, 01digitall, Caxton Bold,Asrafel, N Gage, Trajan, Angelina, Saved by Zero, Prokofiev, Magnum, Bitsumishi, Duval, Blade 2, Ballantines, Libby Script, Space Age, Dare Devil, Half project logo, Creampuff, Feast of Flesh BB, BD Extrawurst, Earth, Strenuous, Grilled Cheese Cond, Soda Script Bold, Jungle Life, Grobold, Impact, Bonzai, Papyrus, Research Remix, Regular Normal, Symbol ITC, Stiff Neck, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pristina, Kaufmann Bold, FF Dax medium, Arsenale White, Lydian, 101! Star Lit, Desigers, Vivaldi, Inkburrow, BD Cartoon Shout, Handwritten Crystal, Allianz Sans, Tiranti Solid, EcuyerDax, TF Arrow Book, City Pro Medium, Frutiger 45 Light, VF Sans Condensed, Blur

koeiekat (LW -- TW #2) 36 IDs

Brush Script, Mahogany Script, P22 Cezanne, Loki Cola, Poor Richard, PT Express, Mordred Demi Bold, AL Sandra, Nadianne, LD Adornment, Cataclysmic, Wolven Script, Bickley Script, Myriad Semibold, Scrawl Light, Caxton, Dark Crystal Script, Ondine, Pea Weenie, Mead Bold, Times New Roman, Bambino, Year2000Boogie, Arrière Garde, Sudestada, BD Bardust, Ginga, Giddyup, Palatino Medium, aaaiight!, Gartentika, Vag Rounded, Mathmos Original Italic, SG Brush Script SB Regular, Lithos, Bradley Hand

Rodolphe (LW -- TW #3) 31 IDs

Umbra, Raphael, Dark Crystal, Troglodyte Pop, Pricedown, TF Avian, Mondo Redondo, Y2K Neophyte, Boo Boo Kitty, Çarsi, Arnold Böcklin, SF Automaton, Cooper Black, Katzcatz KG, Action Jackson, Bergell, Frakturika, El&Font Bubble, The King and Queen, The Poison, Bank Gothic, 4Yeo Out, Porky's, The Last Font I'm Wasting On You, Osaka Sans Serif, Depraved, Stencil, 3 the Hard Way Rmx, Astronaut, VTKS Revolt, Younger Than Me

Rodolphe may qualify for an extra point, with reference to Zapfino. daaams identified Zapfino first, and Rodolphe identified Zapfino One. If these two fonts are not the same, let me know, and Rodolphe's score will be increased to 32.

vinz (LW -- TW #4) 25 IDs

Hotel Coral Essex, Davida, Mistral, Halter, Myriad, Futura Black, Choc, Carpenter, Myriad Pro Italic, Arial, Xirod, Fontesque, Helvetica Black, Pis LIETZ Lindham, FF Dax, Passions Conflict, Waltograph, Candice, ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold, Supernatural Knight, Neuzeit Grotesk Black, Arial Black, Futura Condensed Extra Bold, Futura Condensed Extra Bold Oblique, Wichita Bold

daaams (LW -- TW #5) 12 IDs

Billie Barred, Scriptina, Seven Swordsmen, American Typewriter Bold, Forte Regular, Hulkbusters, Zapfino, Balloon, Atari Kids, Madredeus, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, Asenine

deds (LW-- TW #5) 9 IDs

Secession-Afisha, Normal, P22 Da Vinci, FF Dax Bold, BN Police Regular, Legrand, HYPD BD Bardust Remix, Flower 3, N-Gage, Andes

Heron2001 (LW-- TW #6) 4 IDs

Benguiat Bold Italic, Bodega Sans Medium, Plaza, ITC Avant Garde Book

Amazingmax (LW-- TW #7T) 2 IDs

Alice in Wonderland, Whoop Ass

JasonArthur (LW-- TW #7T) 2 IDs

Storm Trooper, Fertigo Pro Regular

Farfadam (LW-- TW #7T) 2 IDs

Helvetica Neue Lt Std 23 Ultra Light Extended, Geist Bold

dasklem (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Herencia

Sethan (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

University Roman

Schwalbenkoenig (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Fontovision

Kodoichi (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Rosewood Std

Andrew2 (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Alpaca 54

chris19 (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Volvo

bobistheowl (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Lobster

adfvalentine (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Evanescent

brnwrck (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Viper Black

imaginaryfriend (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Kredit

danihonorato (LW-- TW #10T) 1 ID

Dr Carbfred

~bito

Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 11/09/2010 a las 01:10 por metaphasebrothel

09/09/2010 a las 16:40

URW and Elsner + Flake are not designers imho.

10/09/2010 a las 09:17

he was talking about foundries !

10/09/2010 a las 10:44

I know, but I'm sort of allergic to the use of the word designer in this context.

Editado el 11/09/2010 a las 17:14 por koeiekat

10/09/2010 a las 15:48

OMFG, where do you find the time to do this ????????????

11/09/2010 a las 00:59

vinz ha dicho  
OMFG, where do you find the time to do this ????????????

I have severe insomnia, vinz. It's not uncommon for me to be awake 36-40 hours in a row. It didn't take that long to make the list. I just started on the last page, and worked my way forward. I typed it in Notepad, so it was easy to locate any duplications, by using Edit -> Find. It will be easy to do updates, (probably once a week), because I just have to look at the most recent page(s), and look for posts made after this week's cutoff date. I didn't have to read all of the posts in the threads, because the green 'identified font' is always added to the first post.

I think the chart will add a little fun and incentive for those who have been identifying fonts, or those who would like to start. It also recognizes the efforts of those who are making positive contributions to this forum.

@ koeiekat: Yes, I should have used the word "foundries" instead of designers. Veronika Elner and Günther Flake probably didn't design most of the 2.500 or so fonts attributed to them, and URW is certainly not an individual. My bad.

I think the rules are fair to everyone. Many font identifiers might not be interested in this list, but I think it should have enough appeal to enough people to justify the time I spent for the initial tabulation. I have a feeling I may be stuck on one for quite a while, but I hope those who read my successful identification will download Pablo Impallari's Lobster. It's a great free font that he's constantly updating with new ligatures, and if there are any bugs remaining, he's hard at work fixing them. I also referred him to Luc Devroye for font hosting, so it's nice to be able to promote someone who's on the same team.

btw, do you know a way to move the trophy .gif in the original post, so it appears on the main page, instead of the gray circle with the line from lower right to upper left in the center? I think more people would read this thread if it had a graphic. The .gif would not have to be animated.

Thanks,

~bito

11/09/2010 a las 14:02

Amazing!! Awsome!!

15/09/2010 a las 17:37

Week Two update: (As at September 15, 2010 16:14)

The following identifications were disqualified, because they had been previously identified:

Rodolphe: Mia's Scribblings, Bank Gothic
tophy52: Brush Script (2x)
vinz: Curly Coryphaeus (2x), Cooper Black, Stencil
bobistheowl: REBOARD
Lively: Bank Gothic
kesyinen: Mia's Scribblings
deds: Nomarch*
Menhir: Brin Athyn*
daaams: Cooper Black, Impact

The following additional adjustments were made:
* koeiekat awarded 1 point for Nomarch; no points awarded to deds nor Menhir, from this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1098/what-font
tophy52 awarded 1 point for Herkules from this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1109/bananas

Current Standings, this week's identifications in (parentheses):

tophy52 (LW #1 TW #1) 93 IDs (14 this week)

Klingon, Script-S800, Pergamon, Mia's Scribbling, Tango, hullunkruunu, punksnotdead, Officer X, Glowworm, Engravers Gothic Bold, Wichita Black, Handel Gothic, African, Philly Sans, Heartbreaker, Major Productions NF, Commercial Script, Popstars, Saginaw, Calligrapher, Deutsch Gothic, Vampire Regular, Happy Killer, Hattenschweiler, Swiss911xcn, Blackout, 01digitall, Caxton Bold,Asrafel, N Gage, Trajan, Angelina, Saved by Zero, Prokofiev, Magnum, Bitsumishi, Duval, Blade 2, Ballantines, Libby Script, Space Age, Dare Devil, Half project logo, Creampuff, Feast of Flesh BB, BD Extrawurst, Earth, Strenuous, Grilled Cheese Cond, Soda Script Bold, Jungle Life, Grobold, Impact, Bonzai, Papyrus, Research Remix, Regular Normal, Symbol ITC, Stiff Neck, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pristina, Kaufmann Bold, FF Dax medium, Arsenale White, Lydian, 101! Star Lit, Desigers, Vivaldi, Inkburrow, BD Cartoon Shout, Handwritten Crystal, Allianz Sans, Tiranti Solid, EcuyerDax, TF Arrow Book, City Pro Medium, Frutiger 45 Light, VF Sans Condensed, Blur, (Sexy Rexy, Helvetica, Compacta SB Regular, Victorian Inline Shaded, Edwardian Script, Fiolex Girls, Lucida Calligraphy, Percolator, Kismet Regular, Dali Font, Pointy, Morpheus, Herkules, Futura Heavy)

koeiekat (LW #2 TW #2T) 44 IDs (8 this week)

Brush Script, Mahogany Script, P22 Cezanne, Loki Cola, Poor Richard, PT Express, Mordred Demi Bold, AL Sandra, Nadianne, LD Adornment, Cataclysmic, Wolven Script, Bickley Script, Myriad Semibold, Scrawl Light, Caxton, Dark Crystal Script, Ondine, Pea Weenie, Mead Bold, Times New Roman, Bambino, Year2000Boogie, Arrière Garde, Sudestada, BD Bardust, Ginga, Giddyup, Palatino Medium, aaaiight!, Gartentika, Vag Rounded, Mathmos Original Italic, SG Brush Script SB Regular, Lithos, Bradley Hand, (Henry Morgan Hand, Curly Coryphaeus, Bounce Script, LHF Billhead 1910, crazycrazy, Nomarch, Dispose Light, LHF Village)

Rodolphe (LW #3 TW #2T) 44 IDs (13 this week)

Umbra, Raphael, Dark Crystal, Troglodyte Pop, Pricedown, TF Avian, Mondo Redondo, Y2K Neophyte, Boo Boo Kitty, Çarsi, Arnold Böcklin, SF Automaton, Cooper Black, Katzcatz KG, Action Jackson, Bergell, Frakturika, El&Font Bubble, The King and Queen, The Poison, Bank Gothic, 4Yeo Out, Porky's, The Last Font I'm Wasting On You, Osaka Sans Serif, Depraved, Stencil, 3 the Hard Way Rmx, Astronaut, VTKS Revolt, Younger Than Me, (Planet Benson, Chopin Script, Sketch Block, Clementine Sketch, Freebooter Script, Lemiesz, A Charming Font (ex), Nemo, Airmole shaded, Ethnocentric, King Cool KC, Comic Sans MS Alba)

vinz (LW #4 TW #4) 29 IDs (4 this week)

Hotel Coral Essex, Davida, Mistral, Halter, Myriad, Futura Black, Choc, Carpenter, Myriad Pro Italic, Arial, Xirod, Fontesque, Helvetica Black, Pis LIETZ Lindham, FF Dax, Passions Conflict, Waltograph, Candice, ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold, Supernatural Knight, Neuzeit Grotesk Black, Arial Black, Futura Condensed Extra Bold, Futura Condensed Extra Bold Oblique, Wichita Bold (Monotype Corsiva, Brock Script, A La Nage, Bleeding Cowboy)

daaams (LW #5 TW #5) 13 IDs (1 this week)

Billie Barred, Scriptina, Seven Swordsmen, American Typewriter Bold, Forte Regular, Hulkbusters, Zapfino, Balloon, Atari Kids, Madredeus, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, Asenine, (Arial Bold)

deds (LW #6 TW #6) 12 IDs (3 this week)

Secession-Afisha, Normal, P22 Da Vinci, FF Dax Bold, BN Police Regular, Legrand, HYPD BD Bardust Remix, Flower 3, N-Gage, Andes, (Bombardier, Cartoon, Triplex Sans ExtraBold)

Heron2001 (LW#7 TW #7) 4 IDs

danihonorato (LW #11T TW #8) 3 IDs (2 this week)

Dr Carbfred, (Spring, Zebra)

Amazingmax (LW #8T TW #9T) 2 IDs

JasonArthur (LW #8T TW #9T) 2 IDs

Farfadam (LW #8T TW #9T) 2 IDs

snilow (LW-- TW #9T) 2 IDs, (2 this week)

(Swiss 721 Extended, Optima)

dasklem (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Herencia

Sethan (LW #11T-- TW #13T) 1 ID

University Roman

Schwalbenkoenig (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Fontovision

Kodoichi (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Rosewood Std

Andrew2 (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Alpaca 54

chris19 (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Volvo

bobistheowl (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Lobster

adfvalentine (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Evanescent

brnwrck (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Viper Black

imaginaryfriend (LW #11T TW #13T) 1 ID

Kredit

KrAsH (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Black Jack)

Nico78160 (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Traveling Typewriter)

~bito

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 15/09/2010 a las 17:47 por metaphasebrothel

15/09/2010 a las 18:33

What a job!
Didn't know that we are in competition But since we are, what happened to the Hadley and Brin Athyn?

But much more important, where can I swap these points for a beer?

15/09/2010 a las 19:05

Sorry, the Quote button isn't working for me right now.

Re: Hadley/Nomarch/Brin Athyn:

This was covered in the disqualifications for duplicate IDs and additional points section, right above the leaderboard:

"The following additional adjustments were made:
* koeiekat awarded 1 point for Nomarch; no points awarded to deds nor Menhir, from this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1098/what-font

To quote you: "Hadley, Nomarch, Brin Athyn, make your choice". I chose Nomarch.

You and I are hardly in competition. I think I'll be stuck on one for a while, unless a really easy one comes up while Europe is asleep, and I'm not. I think this competition will run until Wednesday, December 29, at which point we can award the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Wood medals, before starting a new season.

There has been a large increase in the number of posts in Font ID in the past week, though. Two and a half of the eleven pages were posted in the last seven days, and quite a few of the threads were not started by mada9.

I accidentally had daaams and deds both listed as #5 last week, even though they had different totals, so everyone below daams was adjusted down one spot, befor this week's figures were added.

~bito

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 15/09/2010 a las 19:15 por metaphasebrothel

16/09/2010 a las 18:56

metaphasebrothel ha dicho  
...I think this competition will run until Wednesday, December 29, at which point we can award the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Wood medals, before starting a new season....

Yeaaaah
Where will the Awards ceremony take place ?
in Nimes ?

Editado el 16/09/2010 a las 18:58 por tophy52

16/09/2010 a las 19:19

( je pense qu'à peu près personne n'a compris ton message et c'est pas plus mal )

16/09/2010 a las 20:10

tophy52 ha dicho  

Yeaaaah
Where will the Awards ceremony take place ?
in Nimes ?

How about the Burger King in Cáceres, Tophy ?

22/09/2010 a las 16:34

Week Three update: (As at September 22, 2010 15:38)

The following identifications were disqualified, because they had been previously identified:

deds: Bombardier
tophy52: Papyrus EF, Edwardian Script, Bleeding Cowboys
daaams: Mistral
vinz: Handel Gothic
little-j: Clementine Sketch
querubin: Candice
Rodolphe: Forte

daaams awarded one point for Allstar in this thread:

http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1198/font-search

tophy52 (LW #1 TW #1) 95 IDs (2 this week)

Klingon, Script-S800, Pergamon, Mia's Scribbling, Tango, hullunkruunu, punksnotdead, Officer X,
Glowworm, Engravers Gothic Bold, Wichita Black, Handel Gothic, African, Philly Sans, Heartbreaker, Major Productions NF, Commercial Script, Popstars, Saginaw, Calligrapher, Deutsch Gothic, Vampire Regular, Happy Killer, Hattenschweiler, Swiss911xcn, Blackout, 01digitall, Caxton Bold,Asrafel, N Gage, Trajan, Angelina, Saved by Zero, Prokofiev, Magnum, Bitsumishi, Duval, Blade 2, Ballantines, Libby Script, Space Age, Dare Devil, Half project logo, Creampuff, Feast of Flesh BB, BD Extrawurst, Earth, Strenuous, Grilled Cheese Cond, Soda Script Bold, Jungle Life, Grobold, Impact, Bonzai, Papyrus, Research Remix, Regular Normal, Symbol ITC, Stiff Neck, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pristina, Kaufmann Bold, FF Dax medium, Arsenale White, Lydian, 101! Star Lit, Desigers, Vivaldi, Inkburrow, BD Cartoon Shout, Handwritten Crystal, Allianz Sans, Tiranti Solid, EcuyerDax, TF Arrow Book, City Pro Medium, Frutiger 45 Light, VF Sans Condensed, Blur, Sexy Rexy, Helvetica, Compacta SB Regular, Victorian Inline Shaded, Edwardian Script, Fiolex Girls, Lucida Calligraphy, Percolator, Kismet Regular, Dali Font, Pointy, Morpheus, Herkules, Futura Heavy, (Sneaker Script, Freestyle)

koeiekat (LW #2T TW #2) 71 IDs (27 this week)

Brush Script, Mahogany Script, P22 Cezanne, Loki Cola, Poor Richard, PT Express, Mordred Demi Bold, AL Sandra, Nadianne, LD Adornment, Cataclysmic, Wolven Script, Bickley Script, Myriad Semibold, Scrawl Light, Caxton, Dark Crystal Script, Ondine, Pea Weenie, Mead Bold, Times New Roman, Bambino, Year2000Boogie, Arrière Garde, Sudestada, BD Bardust, Ginga, Giddyup, Palatino Medium, aaaiight!, Gartentika, Vag Rounded, Mathmos Original Italic, SG Brush Script SB Regular, Lithos, Bradley Hand, Henry Morgan Hand, Curly Coryphaeus, Bounce Script, LHF Billhead 1910, crazycrazy, Nomarch, Dispose Light, LHF Village, (advent, Myriad Pro Condensed, Bickham Script, teen, Alexis, DigitalX, Simple Regular, Tiffany Heavy, LHF Sarah Script, Jokerman, Windsong, Mouth, Octavian, Florencesans, Glass Houses, Cyclo, Magistral Black, Circle, La Carte, Buttermilk, Caflisch Script Bold, Coiled Uncial, Authentic Ink Normal, Fenway Park, BodegaSans-BlackOldstyle, Kingthings Typewriter, Burst My Bubble)

Rodolphe (LW #2T TW #3) 50 IDs (6 this week)

Umbra, Raphael, Dark Crystal, Troglodyte Pop, Pricedown, TF Avian, Mondo Redondo, Y2K Neophyte, Boo Boo Kitty, Çarsi, Arnold Böcklin, SF Automaton, Cooper Black, Katzcatz KG, Action Jackson, Bergell, Frakturika, El&Font Bubble, The King and Queen, The Poison, Bank Gothic, 4Yeo Out, Porky's, The Last Font I'm Wasting On You, Osaka Sans Serif, Depraved, Stencil, 3 the Hard Way Rmx, Astronaut, VTKS Revolt, Younger Than Me, Planet Benson, Chopin Script, Sketch Block, Clementine Sketch, Freebooter Script, Lemiesz, A Charming Font (ex), Nemo, Airmole shaded, Ethnocentric, King Cool KC, Comic Sans MS Alba, (Neon, Jump Start, Revue, Kaileen, DreamScar, Anagram)

vinz (LW #4 TW #4) 32 IDs (3 this week)

Hotel Coral Essex, Davida, Mistral, Halter, Myriad, Futura Black, Choc, Carpenter, Myriad Pro Italic, Arial, Xirod, Fontesque, Helvetica Black, Pis LIETZ Lindham, FF Dax, Passions Conflict, Waltograph, Candice, ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold, Supernatural Knight, Neuzeit Grotesk Black, Arial Black, Futura Condensed Extra Bold, Futura Condensed Extra Bold Oblique, Wichita Bold, Monotype Corsiva, Brock Script, A La Nage, Bleeding Cowboys, (Moan Hand, Aristotle punk, ITC Machine)

daaams (LW #5 TW #5) 15 IDs (2 this week)

Billie Barred, Scriptina, Seven Swordsmen, American Typewriter Bold, Forte Regular, Hulkbusters, Zapfino, Balloon, Atari Kids, Madredeus, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, Asenine, Arial Bold, (Allstar, LPF par Eric de Berranfer)

deds (LW #6 TW #6) 12 IDs

Secession-Afisha, Normal, P22 Da Vinci, FF Dax Bold, BN Police Regular, Legrand, HYPD BD Bardust Remix, Flower 3, N-Gage, Andes, Bombardier, Cartoon, Triplex Sans ExtraBold

Heron2001 (LW#7 TW #7) 4 IDs

danihonorato (LW #8 TW #8) 3 IDs

Dr Carbfred, Spring, Zebra

Amazingmax (LW #9T TW #9T) 2 IDs

JasonArthur (LW #9T TW #9T) 2 IDs

Farfadam (LW #9T TW #9T) 2 IDs

snilow (LW#9T TW #9T) 2 IDs

Swiss 721 Extended, Optima

dasklem (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Herencia

Sethan (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

University Roman

Schwalbenkoenig (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Fontovision

Kodoichi (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Rosewood Std

Andrew2 (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Alpaca 54

chris19 (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Volvo

bobistheowl (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Lobster

adfvalentine (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Evanescent

brnwrck (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Viper Black

imaginaryfriend (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Kredit

KrAsH (LW #13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Black Jack

Nico78160 (LW#13T TW #13T) 1 ID

Traveling Typewriter

Pathriick2801 (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Kravitz)

rsponsel (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Arnprior)

little-j (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Jellyka - Nathaniel, a Mystery)

querubin (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(FF Typeface 6)

linki2675 (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Castellar)

kayla_2026 (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Calibri Bold)

Menhir (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold)

claudeserieux (LW-- TW #13T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Burgues Script)

~bito

30/09/2010 a las 00:20

Week Four update: (As at September 29, 2010 16:36)

deds: Brush Script
daaams: Cooper Black
Rodolphe: Vivaldi, Harabara, Freebooter Script, Saginaw
koeiekat: Authentic Ink Normal, ITC Avant Garde Book
bobistheowl: Alice in Wonderland

vinz was awarded one point for Old English in this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1359/juicy-coutur

danihonorato was not awarded a point for identifying Semilla in this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1339/any-help-please

Parasite241 was not awarded a point for identifying Cbe in this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/724/hd-crash

The Semilla and Cbe fonts are still eligible for points, if identified in other posts.

tophy52 (LW #1 TW #1) 99 IDs (4 this week)

Klingon, Script-S800, Pergamon, Mia's Scribbling, Tango, hullunkruunu, punksnotdead, Officer X, Glowworm, Engravers Gothic Bold, Wichita Black, Handel Gothic, African, Philly Sans, Heartbreaker, Major Productions NF, Commercial Script, Popstars, Saginaw, Calligrapher, Deutsch Gothic, Vampire Regular, Happy Killer, Hattenschweiler, Swiss911xcn, Blackout, 01digitall, Caxton Bold,Asrafel, N Gage, Trajan, Angelina, Saved by Zero, Prokofiev, Magnum, Bitsumishi, Duval, Blade 2, Ballantines, Libby Script, Space Age, Dare Devil, Half project logo, Creampuff, Feast of Flesh BB, BD Extrawurst, Earth, Strenuous, Grilled Cheese Cond, Soda Script Bold, Jungle Life, Grobold, Impact, Bonzai, Papyrus, Research Remix, Regular Normal, Symbol ITC, Stiff Neck, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pristina, Kaufmann Bold, FF Dax medium, Arsenale White, Lydian, 101! Star Lit, Desigers, Vivaldi, Inkburrow, BD Cartoon Shout, Handwritten Crystal, Allianz Sans, Tiranti Solid, EcuyerDax, TF Arrow Book, City Pro Medium, Frutiger 45 Light, VF Sans Condensed, Blur, Sexy Rexy, Helvetica, Compacta SB Regular, Victorian Inline Shaded, Edwardian Script, Fiolex Girls, Lucida Calligraphy, Percolator, Kismet Regular, Dali Font, Pointy, Morpheus, Herkules, Futura Heavy, Sneaker Script, Freestyle, (Judas Caps, Showcard Gothic, Battlefield, Stamp Act)

koeiekat (LW #2 TW #2) 87 IDs (16 this week)

Brush Script, Mahogany Script, P22 Cezanne, Loki Cola, Poor Richard, PT Express, Mordred Demi Bold, AL Sandra, Nadianne, LD Adornment, Cataclysmic, Wolven Script, Bickley Script, Myriad Semibold, Scrawl Light, Caxton, Dark Crystal Script, Ondine, Pea Weenie, Mead Bold, Times New Roman, Bambino, Year2000Boogie, Arrière Garde, Sudestada, BD Bardust, Ginga, Giddyup, Palatino Medium, aaaiight!, Gartentika, Vag Rounded, Mathmos Original Italic, SG Brush Script SB Regular, Lithos, Bradley Hand, Henry Morgan Hand, Curly Coryphaeus, Bounce Script, LHF Billhead 1910, crazycrazy, Nomarch, Dispose Light, LHF Village, advent, Myriad Pro Condensed, Bickham Script, teen, Alexis, DigitalX, Simple Regular, Tiffany Heavy, LHF Sarah Script, Jokerman, Windsong, Mouth, Octavian, Florencesans, Glass Houses, Cyclo, Magistral Black, Circle, La Carte, Buttermilk, Caflisch Script Bold, Coiled Uncial, Authentic Ink Normal, Fenway Park, BodegaSans-BlackOldstyle, Kingthings Typewriter, Burst My Bubble, (Crop Types, Garage Shock, Last Ninja, Stop, Plaza, Crackhouse, FG Alison, Pea Carrie Script, BN Stile Project, Great Circus Clean Bold, Pea Missy Cursive, Serif Gothic Black, Ultras Liberi, Party, Diode, Westway Westbound)

Rodolphe (LW #3 TW #3) 67 IDs (17 this week)

Umbra, Raphael, Dark Crystal, Troglodyte Pop, Pricedown, TF Avian, Mondo Redondo, Y2K Neophyte, Boo Boo Kitty, Çarsi, Arnold Böcklin, SF Automaton, Cooper Black, Katzcatz KG, Action Jackson, Bergell, Frakturika, El&Font Bubble, The King and Queen, The Poison, Bank Gothic, 4Yeo Out, Porky's, The Last Font I'm Wasting On You, Osaka Sans Serif, Depraved, Stencil, 3 the Hard Way Rmx, Astronaut, VTKS Revolt, Younger Than Me, Planet Benson, Chopin Script, Sketch Block, Clementine Sketch, Freebooter Script, Lemiesz, A Charming Font (ex), Nemo, Airmole shaded, Ethnocentric, King Cool KC, Comic Sans MS Alba, Neon, Jump Start, Revue, Kaileen, DreamScar, Anagram, (Little Rickey NF, Dirtybag, Blackhawk, SkaterDudes, Rustler, Harabara, Copper Penny DTP, Bad Mofo, Mandingo, Good Girl, Nada, Tourist Trap, Fabianestem, Inked God, Aerojones NF, Pop Magic, Mad Science)

vinz (LW #4 TW #4) 34 IDs (2 this week)

Hotel Coral Essex, Davida, Mistral, Halter, Myriad, Futura Black, Choc, Carpenter, Myriad Pro Italic, Arial, Xirod, Fontesque, Helvetica Black, Pis LIETZ Lindham, FF Dax, Passions Conflict, Waltograph, Candice, ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold, Supernatural Knight, Neuzeit Grotesk Black, Arial Black, Futura Condensed Extra Bold, Futura Condensed Extra Bold Oblique, Wichita Bold, Monotype Corsiva, Brock Script, A La Nage, Bleeding Cowboys, Moan Hand, Aristotle punk, ITC Machine, (Bagpack, Friz Quadrata)

daaams (LW #5 TW #5) 17 IDs (2 this week)

Billie Barred, Scriptina, Seven Swordsmen, American Typewriter Bold, Forte Regular, Hulkbusters, Zapfino, Balloon, Atari Kids, Madredeus, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, Asenine, Arial Bold, Allstar, LPF par Eric de Berranfer, (Dirt2 Soulstalker, Porcelain)

deds (LW #6 TW #6) 13 IDs (1 this week)

Secession-Afisha, Normal, P22 Da Vinci, FF Dax Bold, BN Police Regular, Legrand, HYPD BD Bardust Remix, Flower 3, N-Gage, Andes, Bombardier, Cartoon, Triplex Sans ExtraBold, (Futura ND Black)

claudeserieux (LW #13T TW #7) 6 IDs (5 this week)

Burgues Script, (Unity, Adios Script, Big Noodle Titling, Neo Sans Black, AT Benguiat Friskysee)

Heron2001 (LW#7 TW #8T) 4 IDs

danihonorato (LW #8 TW #8T) 4 IDs (1 this week)

Dr Carbfred, Spring, Zebra, (Honey Script)

Amazingmax (LW #9T TW #10T) 2 IDs

JasonArthur (LW #9T TW #10T) 2 IDs

Farfadam (LW #9T TW #10T) 2 IDs

snilow (LW#9T TW #10T) 2 IDs

Pathriick2801 (LW13T TW #10T) 2 IDs (1 this week)

Kravitz, (Pirmokas)

dasklem (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Herencia

Sethan (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

University Roman

Schwalbenkoenig (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Fontovision

Kodoichi (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Rosewood Std

Andrew2 (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Alpaca 54

chris19 (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Volvo

bobistheowl (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Lobster

adfvalentine (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Evanescent

brnwrck (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Viper Black

imaginaryfriend (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Kredit

KrAsH (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Black Jack

Nico78160 (LW#13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Traveling Typewriter

rsponsel (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Arnprior

little-j (LW 13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Jellyka - Nathaniel, a Mystery

querubin (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

FF Typeface 6

linki2675 (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Castellar

kayla_2026 (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Calibri Bold

Menhir (LW #13T TW #15T) 1 ID

Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold

Dyphilla (LW-- TW #15T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Kipp No 1)

elu (LW-- TW #15T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(AKApplique White)

~bito

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 30/09/2010 a las 05:23 por metaphasebrothel

30/09/2010 a las 09:54

16 for kat & 17 for rodolphe ! what a week !

30/09/2010 a las 10:25

Looks like you're on track for the wood medal, vinz.

07/10/2010 a las 17:59

Week Five update: (As at October 6, 2010 14:56)

deds: Brush Script
daaams: P22 Da Vinci, Candice, Arial. Arial Bold
Rodolphe: Inked God, Waltograph, Cooper Black
vinz: Impact
tophy52: Trajan

daaams awarded 1 point for Futura Extra Bold from this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1476/what-is-this-font

koeiekat awarded 1 point for Rondo in this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1514/what-s-name-of-this-font-please

vinz awarded 1 point for Fette Fraktur in this thread:
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1548/thunder-trucks-font-any-ideas-of-it-available-online-as-a-font

tophy52 (LW #1 TW #1) 104 IDs (5 this week)

Klingon, Script-S800, Pergamon, Mia's Scribbling, Tango, hullunkruunu, punksnotdead, Officer X, Glowworm, Engravers Gothic Bold, Wichita Black, Handel Gothic, African, Philly Sans, Heartbreaker, Major Productions NF, Commercial Script, Popstars, Saginaw, Calligrapher, Deutsch Gothic, Vampire Regular, Happy Killer, Hattenschweiler, Swiss911xcn, Blackout, 01digitall, Caxton Bold,Asrafel, N Gage, Trajan, Angelina, Saved by Zero, Prokofiev, Magnum, Bitsumishi, Duval, Blade 2, Ballantines, Libby Script, Space Age, Dare Devil, Half project logo, Creampuff, Feast of Flesh BB, BD Extrawurst, Earth, Strenuous, Grilled Cheese Cond, Soda Script Bold, Jungle Life, Grobold, Impact, Bonzai, Papyrus, Research Remix, Regular Normal, Symbol ITC, Stiff Neck, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pristina, Kaufmann Bold, FF Dax medium, Arsenale White, Lydian, 101! Star Lit, Desigers, Vivaldi, Inkburrow, BD Cartoon Shout, Handwritten Crystal, Allianz Sans, Tiranti Solid, EcuyerDax, TF Arrow Book, City Pro Medium, Frutiger 45 Light, VF Sans Condensed, Blur, Sexy Rexy, Helvetica, Compacta SB Regular, Victorian Inline Shaded, Edwardian Script, Fiolex Girls, Lucida Calligraphy, Percolator, Kismet Regular, Dali Font, Pointy, Morpheus, Herkules, Futura Heavy, Sneaker Script, Freestyle, Judas Caps, Showcard Gothic, Battlefield, Stamp Act, (Omnibus, SG Garamond, Copperplate Gothic, Myriad Bold, Hessian)

koeiekat (LW #2 TW #2) 90 IDs (3 this week)

Brush Script, Mahogany Script, P22 Cezanne, Loki Cola, Poor Richard, PT Express, Mordred Demi Bold, AL Sandra, Nadianne, LD Adornment, Cataclysmic, Wolven Script, Bickley Script, Myriad Semibold, Scrawl Light, Caxton, Dark Crystal Script, Ondine, Pea Weenie, Mead Bold, Times New Roman, Bambino, Year2000Boogie, Arrière Garde, Sudestada, BD Bardust, Ginga, Giddyup, Palatino Medium, aaaiight!, Gartentika, Vag Rounded, Mathmos Original Italic, SG Brush Script SB Regular, Lithos, Bradley Hand, Henry Morgan Hand, Curly Coryphaeus, Bounce Script, LHF Billhead 1910, crazycrazy, Nomarch, Dispose Light, LHF Village, advent, Myriad Pro Condensed, Bickham Script, teen, Alexis, DigitalX, Simple Regular, Tiffany Heavy, LHF Sarah Script, Jokerman, Windsong, Mouth, Octavian, Florencesans, Glass Houses, Cyclo, Magistral Black, Circle, La Carte, Buttermilk, Caflisch Script Bold, Coiled Uncial, Authentic Ink Normal, Fenway Park, BodegaSans-BlackOldstyle, Kingthings Typewriter, Burst My Bubble, Crop Types, Garage Shock, Last Ninja, Stop, Plaza, Crackhouse, FG Alison, Pea Carrie Script, BN Stile Project, Great Circus Clean Bold, Pea Missy Cursive, Serif Gothic Black, Ultras Liberi, Party, Diode, Westway Westbound, (Armor Piercing, Affair, Rondo)

Rodolphe (LW #3 TW #3) 78 IDs (11 this week)

Umbra, Raphael, Dark Crystal, Troglodyte Pop, Pricedown, TF Avian, Mondo Redondo, Y2K Neophyte, Boo Boo Kitty, Çarsi, Arnold Böcklin, SF Automaton, Cooper Black, Katzcatz KG, Action Jackson, Bergell, Frakturika, El&Font Bubble, The King and Queen, The Poison, Bank Gothic, 4Yeo Out, Porky's, The Last Font I'm Wasting On You, Osaka Sans Serif, Depraved, Stencil, 3 the Hard Way Rmx, Astronaut, VTKS Revolt, Younger Than Me, Planet Benson, Chopin Script, Sketch Block, Clementine Sketch, Freebooter Script, Lemiesz, A Charming Font (ex), Nemo, Airmole shaded, Ethnocentric, King Cool KC, Comic Sans, MS Alba, Neon, Jump Start, Revue, Kaileen, DreamScar, Anagram, Little Rickey NF, Dirtybag, Blackhawk, SkaterDudes, Rustler, Harabara, Copper Penny DTP, Bad Mofo, Mandingo, Good Girl, Nada, Tourist Trap, Fabianestem, Inked God, Aerojones NF, Pop Magic, Mad Science, (Clubland, Neuropolitical, Fabulous 50's, Souper 3, Amazone, Adine Kirnberg Script, Violation, Dream Orphans Bold, akaPotsley, Low Down Cut, Mallory Maloney's Handwriting)

vinz (LW #4 TW #4) 37 IDs (3 this week)

Hotel Coral Essex, Davida, Mistral, Halter, Myriad, Futura Black, Choc, Carpenter, Myriad Pro Italic, Arial, Xirod, Fontesque, Helvetica Black, Pis LIETZ Lindham, FF Dax, Passions Conflict, Waltograph, Candice, ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold, Supernatural Knight, Neuzeit Grotesk Black, Arial Black, Futura Condensed Extra Bold, Futura Condensed Extra Bold Oblique, Wichita Bold, Monotype Corsiva, Brock Script, A La Nage, Bleeding Cowboys, Moan Hand, Aristotle punk, ITC Machine, Bagpack, Friz Quadrata, (Nioubes, Handy, Fette Fraktur)

daaams (LW #5 TW #5) 20 IDs (3 this week)

Billie Barred, Scriptina, Seven Swordsmen, American Typewriter Bold, Forte Regular, Hulkbusters, Zapfino, Balloon, Atari Kids, Madredeus, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, Asenine, Arial Bold, Allstar, LPF par Eric de Berranfer, Dirt2 Soulstalker, Porcelain, (Bernard MT Condensed Regular, Helvetica Bold, Futura Extra Bold)

deds (LW #6 TW #6) 19 IDs (6 this week)

Secession-Afisha, Normal, P22 Da Vinci, FF Dax Bold, BN Police Regular, Legrand, HYPD BD Bardust Remix, Flower 3, N-Gage, Andes, Bombardier, Cartoon, Triplex Sans ExtraBold, Futura ND Black, (Novarese Std Bold, Rough Draft, Hemi Head 426, Aachen Bold, Neuropol X, Rockwell MT)

claudeserieux (LW #7 TW #7) 7 IDs (1 this week)

Burgues Script, Unity, Adios Script, Big Noodle Titling, Neo Sans Black, AT Benguiat Friskysee, (Euclid)

WhatFontis (LW-- TW #8) 5 IDs (5 this week)

(Future Regular, SF Grunge Sans, Baruta Black, Beware, Roundhand Black BT)

Heron2001 (LW#8T TW #9T) 4 IDs

danihonorato (LW #8T TW #9T) 4 IDs

Dr Carbfred, Spring, Zebra, Honey Script

Amazingmax (LW #10T TW #11T) 2 IDs

JasonArthur (LW #10T TW #11T) 2 IDs

Farfadam (LW #10T TW #11T) 2 IDs

snilow (LW#10T TW #11T) 2 IDs

Pathriick2801 (LW10T TW #11T) 2 IDs

Kravitz, Pirmokas

neuroman (LW-- TW #11T) 2 IDs (2 this week)

(Metro DF, Amputa Bangiz)

dasklem (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Herencia

Sethan (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

University Roman

Schwalbenkoenig (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Fontovision

Kodoichi (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Rosewood Std

Andrew2 (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Alpaca 54

chris19 (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Volvo

bobistheowl (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Lobster

adfvalentine (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Evanescent

brnwrck (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Viper Black

imaginaryfriend (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Kredit

KrAsH (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Black Jack

Nico78160 (LW#15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Traveling Typewriter

rsponsel (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Arnprior

little-j (LW 15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Jellyka - Nathaniel, a Mystery

querubin (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

FF Typeface 6

linki2675 (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Castellar

kayla_2026 (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Calibri Bold

Menhir (LW #15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold

Dyphilla (LW15T TW #17T) 1 ID

Kipp No 1

elu (LW15T TW #17T) 1 ID

AKApplique White

ThePG (LW-- TW #17T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Parchment)

Lively (LW-- TW #17T) 1 ID (1 this week)

(Planet Kosmos)

~bito

07/10/2010 a las 21:27

Bob, the count must be awkward, because my profile shows 119 IDs and you find 104
http://www.dafont.com/forum/user.php?user=546&fid=1

07/10/2010 a las 23:27

tophy52 ha dicho  
Bob, the count must be awkward, because my profile shows 119 IDs and you find 104
http://www.dafont.com/forum/user.php?user=546&fid=1

tophy52, your profile total is based on, (green), confirmed identifications. The Leaderboard omits duplicate identifications, and instances where the original poster in the thread subsequently identified their own font. I also adjust upward, when the original poster acknowledges the identification, but neglects to click the 'Yes' button for 'Do you agree?', and sundry other instances, such as when you identified Dieter Steffmann's Herkules font by name, and I provided the link on TypOasis, (see Week two update).

Certain fonts like Cooper Black, Impact, Brush Script, etc. have appeared in the Font Identification forum multiple times, but only the initial identification counts towards the Leaderboard. All accounting adjustments are noted at the beginning of each update. I'm being very impartial. My profile shows four IDs, but on the Leaderboard, I have only one.

~bito

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 00:20

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto