Forum

6 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von ATMhammad

12.07.2019 um 01:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font Identitification?

I tried going through Adobe's typefonts, and other font websites, but can't seem to find this one.



15.11.2017 um 02:57  [Antwort]  Identify?

Edit: I found the font. If anyone else wants to know its Cloister Black CT

Vorgeschlagener Font: Cloister Black


Bearbeitet am 15.11.2017 um 11:33 von frd


15.11.2017 um 02:45  [Ausgangseintrag]  Identify?

Can anyone help?

Thanks dafont community!



Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 15.11.2017 um 11:34 von frd


04.09.2015 um 02:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  New Font or Similar?

New York Fashion Week created a new logo for themselves. I was wondering if anyone in the community knows what font or similar style font it is.

Thank you for your time and effort.

-ATM



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 04.09.2015 um 10:50 von drf


04.09.2015 um 02:32  [Antwort]  What font is this?

Jerseygirl,

Thank you for your help.


19.08.2015 um 20:01  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font is this?

Thank you for helping me identify this guys dafont community.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 23:38
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts