Forum

Posts von lilseabag

20.02.2015 um 15:43  [Antwort]  HELP!

HELLPPPPP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!


10.02.2015 um 16:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  HELP!

I need the font so I can remake this shirt for a customer. Please help!!



21.11.2014 um 17:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Water Beast Font?

Need today for an order!!



30.10.2014 um 15:14  [Antwort]  Need this font Please!

The font is Ravie, I don't see it on dafont though.

Identifizierter Font: Ravie


Bearbeitet am 30.10.2014 um 15:33 von Lancon


30.10.2014 um 15:09  [Antwort]  Font "A" in snapback alesso use

That's the Atlanta braves logo, I don't think it's an actual font.


30.10.2014 um 15:01  [Antwort]  Help Please

The font name is Briquet. I tried finding it on dafont, but no luck. I'm pretty sure it's a windows font

Vorgeschlagener Font: Briquet


Bearbeitet am 30.10.2014 um 16:00 von drf


30.10.2014 um 14:59  [Ausgangseintrag]  Genesis Font Please!




Bearbeitet am 30.10.2014 um 15:20 von lilseabag


08.10.2014 um 15:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  JAB Font?

Please help!



09.09.2014 um 15:36  [Antwort]  Wyoming

Please help!!


09.09.2014 um 15:34  [Antwort]  What is this font?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Tondu


08.09.2014 um 15:59  [Ausgangseintrag]  Wyoming

Can't figure out what the Wyoming font is. TIA!



03.09.2014 um 18:46  [Antwort]  Camden Life Font

Thank you!!!


03.09.2014 um 18:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  Camden Life Font

Need font for Camden Life, customer couldn't remember what she used. TIA



20.05.2014 um 20:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  TA

Need the font for TA



07.05.2014 um 18:57  [Antwort]  Font used

The font is Pristina, I think it should be a one of the default fonts in Windows.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Pristina  (Bereits vorgeschlagen hier)



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 23:55
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts