gmkhussain sagte 
Fiesta
That looks more like the font for The Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon
Bckstabber2006YT sagte 
No No No are you insane! I'm not paying for a freaking font. I'm not paying that 15$ just for a font nor am I paying 25$ dollars just for a font
Oh. So you'd rather just steal the font rather than compensate the artist for their hard work in creating it? Nobody likes a thief.
And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
Vorgeschlagener Font: Harlequin Subtilissima
Birds of Prey
Vorgeschlagener Font: Rapina Liberata
Samos0 sagte 
Sneggleblech sagte 
Samos0 sagte 
Sneggleblech sagte 
Samos0 sagte 
Hargreeves Rounded
Does it have the umbrella glyph?
It does indeed! The secondary typeface that comes along with Rounded, Canopy, includes the glyph---which you can invoke by typing a U with macron (Ū; U+016A; Alt+362).
I bought it, but I don't see the other typeface.
How odd! I just did a test purchase, and both became available. Do check your email, please---as I sent you the alternate OTF there.
Cheers!
Thank you.
I may have overlooked something when I made the purchase.
Bearbeitet am 09.08.2020 um 02:27 von Sneggleblech
Samos0 sagte 
Sneggleblech sagte 
Samos0 sagte 
Hargreeves Rounded
Does it have the umbrella glyph?
It does indeed! The secondary typeface that comes along with Rounded, Canopy, includes the glyph---which you can invoke by typing a U with macron (Ū; U+016A; Alt+362).
I bought it, but I don't see the other typeface.
THEFONTKING123 sagte 
fonts?
Is this Doctor Who credits?
Samos0 sagte 
Hargreeves Rounded
Does it have the umbrella glyph?
KateTheGoodGirl300 sagte 
This one is from OfficialLyrics(WestralInc).
I found it in Fontmeme instead of DeviantArt is because I can't visit Westral's profile anymore.
Gravity Falls
That's the one I already linked to.
Found it!
Vorgeschlagener Font: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 23:51