Anzeige von bolka

Forum

9 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von MSaint

28.01.2016 um 21:14  [Ausgangseintrag]  Saved by the bell fonts

Does anybody know what the saved by the bell fonts are? A client of mine wants to use them or something similar enough to them for a tee design.
Thanks So Much for the help!

04.08.2015 um 15:09  [Antwort]  Help please

Thanks so much for your help. I ended up rebuilding it. I didn't already have it on my system.

03.08.2015 um 19:03  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help please

Does anybody know what this font it? Sorry for the poor image this is all my client has.

18.06.2015 um 15:06  [Antwort]  OSOI Logo rebuild

Thanks So Much for your response. Do you happen to know what font was used for the "Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Institute" I had already rebuilt the OSOI Part.

17.06.2015 um 23:18  [Ausgangseintrag]  OSOI Logo rebuild

The company I work for has been asked to put the OSOI Logo on tees for them. I am currently rebuilding the main oval and lettering, but I can't find the font they used for the wording underneath. Any Help would be very welcome. Attached is the image they sent us.
Thanks in advance!

19.05.2015 um 20:54  [Antwort]  Katie's Country Griddle

Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting such a fast response. YOU ROCK!!!

19.05.2015 um 20:33  [Ausgangseintrag]  Katie's Country Griddle

Katie's has asked me to rebuild a design from one of their tees. The image provided is of that tee. Any Help y'all could give me would be very helpful. I have looked through many many fonts at this point and have no luck what so ever. :(

30.12.2014 um 15:22  [Antwort]  Cursive font

Thanks So Much!!! This was such a huge help.

29.12.2014 um 23:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Cursive font

Can anybody tell me what this font is? I know I have seen it many times before, but I just can't remember the name. A client is wanting to use it for their project and they want it to be exact.

Thanks So Much!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 01:19

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt