Forum

Posts von schorschkluni

15.09.2022 um 11:48  [Antwort]  Need help!

dg_angustias sagte  
Century Gothic

THX


14.09.2022 um 14:33  [Ausgangseintrag]  Need help!

POSITION and the subtext seems like the same font, if I compare the "s and S" with each other!








you made my day...again
What kind of font identifier did you use? or did you have all these font stored in your head?



Perfect! Thanks man!


25.10.2016 um 20:14  [Ausgangseintrag]  Can't find the fonts: ULTIMATIVE

I found this font "Entrails BB". It's pretty close but a little bit too "creepy", if you know what I mean.

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/blambot/entrails-bb/italic/



Bearbeitet 4 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.10.2016 um 10:02 von schorschkluni


24.10.2016 um 12:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Can't find the fonts: how to & car porn



01.03.2016 um 15:13  [Ausgangseintrag]  Parrot Ar.Drone

I'm looking for this font? Can anyone help?



23.04.2014 um 06:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Happy Easter Font



08.04.2014 um 13:59  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font Web Design

Need Help...! THX




...got it...

Identifizierter Font: Woodwarrior


Bearbeitet am 11.02.2014 um 11:30 von drf






Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 11.02.2014 um 11:30 von drf


13.06.2013 um 10:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font of Indieground Logo

Which fonts did he use in the Logo?

THX 4 your help




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 12:59
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts