Forum

12 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von Kenzen

16.05.2013 um 14:42  [Antwort]  Another text reference

A similar font not as pricy?


16.05.2013 um 14:35  [Ausgangseintrag]  Another text reference




16.05.2013 um 08:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  Text reference

This is a coupon from a friend who wants me to fix an add that her marketer screwd up. I need the price test and the small text would be bonus.



19.04.2013 um 02:54  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font needed

Friend wants this text for future needs, any chance someone know what it is?



14.04.2013 um 02:12  [Antwort]  Dishonored's text

Bump.


13.04.2013 um 09:47  [Antwort]  what font is this please!!

Tattoo, no font can be assigned.


13.04.2013 um 06:00  [Antwort]  Paramore's new logo font

Likely handwriting.


13.04.2013 um 05:47  [Antwort]  Simcity Font????

Likely a custom font.


13.04.2013 um 05:46  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font

i wanted to know what this font is, saw it on a website, it looks nice.



02.01.2013 um 04:36  [Antwort]  font please?

I would say that isn't a font but I am sure there are close fits


02.01.2013 um 01:18  [Ausgangseintrag]  Walking Dead font

Searching for the titles font (In the upper right area), the sound font (BLAM! in the upper left), and the voice font (As spoken by Rick and Jesus in the bottom).



02.01.2013 um 01:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  Dishonored's text

I am looking for both the title font and the other font used for the 'Continue | New Game' etc.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 17:45
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts