Forum

Posts von DanAragao


14.03.2015 um 03:11  [Ausgangseintrag]  TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR




23.05.2014 um 22:14  [Antwort]  what font is this ?

Identifizierter Font: Neo Sans


23.05.2014 um 22:13  [Ausgangseintrag]  No Cover Available

Can you guys please help me with this one?




Can somebody help me with this one?




Thanks a lot.



Up!



Up!


13.09.2013 um 19:20  [Antwort]  "calm down" font, please? :)

Up!


13.09.2013 um 19:20  [Antwort]  Help with this font. ;-;

Up!


12.09.2013 um 21:49  [Ausgangseintrag]  Fonts used in "No Stress", please? :)

I'm looking for both fonts used in this logo.



12.08.2013 um 19:53  [Antwort]  Help with this font, please. ;)

Thank you!


12.08.2013 um 19:37  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help with this font, please. ;)




I can't identify it. Anyone can help me?




Thanks!


05.08.2013 um 01:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  The Smiths' "Strangeways, Here We Come", font.

I'm looking for the font used in "The Smiths" and "Strangeways, Here We Come". Any fan of 'em out there?



27.07.2013 um 21:07  [Ausgangseintrag]  "2 Broke Girls" font, please?

I'm searching for the font used in the opening of the TV Series "2 Broke Girls". Anyone? One Max's cupcake for the winner.



27.07.2013 um 05:11  [Antwort]  "The" font. Red Tour Poster

Thanks!


23.07.2013 um 02:22  [Antwort]  "Paramore" font.

For whoever might be looking for it too, I found out which font it is.

Identifizierter Font: Fast In My Car


21.07.2013 um 22:59  [Antwort]  Font, please!

Handmade.


21.07.2013 um 22:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  "The" font. Red Tour Poster

I know that the font used in "Taylor Swift" and "Red Tour" is Tungsten Semibold, but I'm looking for the "The" before the "Red Tour". Would also help if any of you found out what font is on "with special guest". Thanks, everyone.



Bearbeitet am 23.07.2013 um 02:22 von DanAragao



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 13:05

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts