Forum

Posts von sjm67


30.06.2025 um 18:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  Utility waresounch

Can anybody helps.. looks like futura and avant garde. but it isn't either.. Thanks in advance of any help



20.03.2025 um 18:42  [Antwort]  Help would be much appreciated

So quick. Thank you!


20.03.2025 um 16:40  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help would be much appreciated

Wondering what the font is, Def seen it before. Thank in advance of any help...



27.02.2025 um 10:11  [Antwort]  Help needed

Thanks matt. I think this light font is actually Kavo Sans

Vorgeschlagener Font: Kavo Sans


Bearbeitet am 28.02.2025 um 01:39 von frd


26.02.2025 um 13:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help needed

If you could help me identify the font, I'd be eternally grateful.
Thanks in advance!



22.11.2023 um 12:13  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help needed

It should be obvious but I'm struggling. An help is much appreciated!



09.02.2021 um 18:06  [Antwort]  Please help

Thank you!


09.02.2021 um 17:32  [Ausgangseintrag]  Please help

Thanks in advance of any help.



16.02.2018 um 12:59  [Antwort]  Fonte Urgente!

just from the way it has been drawn I would be 99% this is someones handwriting that has been traced in illustrator.


16.02.2018 um 12:48  [Antwort]  John Cena Font?

It's Rockwell that's been manipulated in something like photoshop

Identifizierter Font: Rockwell Bold



I'm 99.9% sure it's Serpentine.

Identifizierter Font: Serpentine


Bearbeitet am 16.02.2018 um 15:30 von frd


16.02.2018 um 12:38  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help needed

Hi everyone

really could do with your help finding the name of this font.

Thanks in advance

sjm67




Try VAG Rounded Black

Identifizierter Font: VAG Rounded Bold


04.07.2017 um 21:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help please

Does anyone know the font?


Thanks in advance of any help



04.07.2017 um 21:22  [Antwort]  Urgently need this font please?

Sorry.. It's not.. I've def seen it though


04.07.2017 um 21:20  [Antwort]  Urgently need this font please?

TF Cavalier?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Cavalier


Bearbeitet am 05.07.2017 um 10:40 von frd


05.04.2017 um 19:50  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help Needed

Hi everyone

Can someone help me discover the font?

I'm looking for the font that is used for KLITSCHKO

Thanks in advance

sjm67



07.02.2017 um 14:43  [Antwort]  Help Needed

Identifizierter Font: Century Gothic


07.02.2017 um 13:58  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help Needed

hi everyone

Really need help indentifying the word that says 'manchester'.

thanks in advance

sjm67



Bearbeitet am 07.02.2017 um 15:08 von frd


08.12.2016 um 19:06  [Antwort]  Help Needed

Thanks so much! a little lazy of me but I promise to identify 3 fonts to make up for it.

Thanks again!

=)



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 16:02

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts