Forum

10 posts

Posts von Dynamox09

21.04.2023 um 19:25  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

You could also check out the other Arial fonts in the Arial font family, could potentially be the font you're looking for, they look very very similar.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Arial


21.04.2023 um 19:10  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

Anyway, check out the font I newly suggested, it's probably the closest you'll ever find, as your apps font is probably a custom font based off of another. Sole Sans Book I think is the closest you'll find


21.04.2023 um 19:04  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

Never mind that can't be right, it can't be an old picture now that I look at it. But still, why is yours different? On my app the font is indefinitely Proxima Nova, but on yours, for some reason, it's not Proxima Nova.


Bearbeitet am 21.04.2023 um 19:05 von Dynamox09


21.04.2023 um 19:01  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

Is it an old picture? If so, how old?


21.04.2023 um 18:59  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

Maybe? But the thing is, I think the TikTok comments font in YOUR picture is a copy of another font with slight tweaks. So I don't think you're gonna get anything better than this. The font for TikTok comments on me is Proxima Nova, desktop and mobile app (hence why I added "in YOUR picture").

Vorgeschlagener Font: Sole Sans Book


Bearbeitet am 21.04.2023 um 19:00 von Dynamox09


21.04.2023 um 17:00  [Antwort]  MGS font?

Couldnt find the exact one but https://www.myfonts.com/products/6700-bold-tusker-grotesk-190192 and https://www.myfonts.com/products/black-olnewsbytes-313835 are super similar

Vorgeschlagener Font: Newsbytes Black


Bearbeitet am 21.04.2023 um 17:22 von marty666


21.04.2023 um 16:51  [Antwort]  What is this system font pls?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Proxima Nova Semibold


21.04.2023 um 16:42  [Antwort]  FINAL FANTASY XIV font?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Highwind


21.04.2023 um 16:39  [Antwort]  Biohazard font?

Pretty sure it's from the Compacta font family

Vorgeschlagener Font: Compacta


21.04.2023 um 15:58  [Antwort]  FONT HELP

Don't know about this one, I've tried really hard to find the font but it seems it might be custom. Do you know the name of brand or whatever?



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 04:12
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts