Forum

12 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von fontbaby


That's perfect, thank you so much, I really appreciate it!


26.07.2022 um 16:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does anybody know this y2k graphic tee font??

I'm creating some y2k style graphic tees and I'm struggling to find the fonts that are commonly used on them, they look like the most basic, simple fonts but I can't seem to find the exact ones as I want to make my duplicates look as authentic as possible!



Bearbeitet am 26.07.2022 um 16:26 von fontbaby



I'm creating some y2k style graphic tees and I'm struggling to find the fonts that are commonly used on them, they look like the most basic, simple fonts but I can't seem to find the exact ones as I want to make my duplicates look as authentic as possible!




I'm creating some y2k style graphic tees and I'm struggling to find the fonts that are commonly used on them, they look like the most basic, simple fonts but I can't seem to find the exact ones as I want to make my duplicates look as authentic as possible!



Bearbeitet am 22.07.2022 um 18:01 von fontbaby



I'm creating some y2k style graphic tees and I'm struggling to find the fonts that are commonly used on them, they look like the most basic, simple fonts but I can't seem to find the exact ones as I want to make my duplicates look as authentic as possible!



20.06.2022 um 22:39  [Antwort]  What Playboy Font is this?

You are an absolute saviour, I can't thank you enough for this!


20.06.2022 um 20:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  What Playboy Font is this?

I really want to know what font is used for this Playboy Playmate poster? I'm making playboy inspired stickers for my y2k inspired bedroom and I've got no idea where to look to find this specific font :(



20.01.2022 um 09:47  [Ausgangseintrag]  Girls Aloud Off The Record Font

Could anybody please help me find these girls aloud fonts? It's from 2006 during their Chemistry era and I can't find it anywhere! :(



20.01.2022 um 09:46  [Ausgangseintrag]  Girls Aloud Love Machine Font

Could anybody please help me find these girls aloud fonts? It's from 2004 and used on the Love Machine single art cover and I can't find it anywhere! :(



20.01.2022 um 09:45  [Ausgangseintrag]  Girls Aloud Greatest Hits Logo

Could anybody please help me find these girls aloud fonts? It's from 2006 during their greatest hits era and I can't find it anywhere! :(



20.01.2022 um 09:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  Girls Aloud What Will The Neighbours Say Font

Could anybody please help me find these girls aloud fonts? It's from circa 2004-2005 during their What Will The Neighbours Say era and I can't find it anywhere! :(



20.01.2022 um 09:43  [Ausgangseintrag]  Girls Aloud Sound Of The Underground Font

Could anybody please help me find these girls aloud fonts? It's from circa 2002-2003 during their early Sound Of The Underground days and I can't find it anywhere! :(




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 22:20
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts