I find a similar
Vorgeschlagener Font: Bartex
E ai meu brother, olha eu tenho algumas fontes desse estilo, duas em específico são mais parecidas com essa a GOSHEN e a SHELTON. Que já tem essa textura também.
A GOSHEN tem as letras alinhadas, mas a SHELTON não tem.
Se quiser me mandar um email e uposso te mostar um print do catálogo que tenho desse estilo tipográfico e te passar alguams outras.
I think is the same of spotify font
Look the results for Beats brand, i think is similar style in bold type
https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/1581/beats-by-dr-dre
Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 29.07.2022 um 04:38 von frd
Maybe INTRO and a texture stripes in the background
Vorgeschlagener Font: Intro I think this is a modern gothic font, but stretched
Maybe Futura Extra Black (same in DeWalt brand logo) , Gotham Extra Black or Gilroy Heavy (my big suggestion)
I think this is DIN Extra Bold or Heavy
Vorgeschlagener Font: DIN Creo que es un trazo hecho con pincel virtual o escaneado en illustrator con texturas de pintura en spray
i think this is very similar
I have a similar font created by me this year
Vorgeschlagener Font: Ultra
Is similar a Times New Roman or EB Garamond in italic
Bearbeitet am 08.04.2022 um 04:33 von frd
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 00:26