Forum

22 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von graphicholmes

 1  2 

08.10.2026 um 14:46  [Ausgangseintrag]  FONT?

I know it's an actual font because it's really consistent, but I can't find a serif font with this kind of texture. Does anyone recognize it?



17.09.2026 um 18:07  [Ausgangseintrag]  Do you recognize it?

I know it exists, but I can't find it



12.06.2026 um 20:29  [Antwort]  nike 98 font

DIN Next or DIN

Vorgeschlagener Font: DIN


Bearbeitet am 15.06.2026 um 01:41 von frd


12.06.2026 um 20:05  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help please!

I know this font exists, but I can't find it.



12.06.2026 um 19:03  [Ausgangseintrag]  Can you help me find it?

Can you help me find this font? Or something similar? The A is throwing my off



28.08.2025 um 16:03  [Antwort]  Bratz (please).

Vorgeschlagener Font: Funkhouse


26.08.2025 um 19:41  [Ausgangseintrag]  Do you recognize it?

I've been hunting for this for hours, please help



Bearbeitet am 26.08.2025 um 19:42 von graphicholmes


10.01.2025 um 16:57  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does anyone recognize this?

I'm seriously struggling to find this font. I know it exists, I just can't find it



30.08.2024 um 14:42  [Ausgangseintrag]  Do you recognize this?

This has been driving me nuts for 2 days. Do you recognize this font?



07.06.2024 um 22:57  [Ausgangseintrag]  do you recognize either font

I'm trying to recreate this logo for work and I can't figure out either font; especially the script font. Any thoughts?



02.02.2024 um 17:10  [Antwort]  What font is this?

thank you for the help! I'm unable to get to the link you provided while I'm at work, but I really appreciate your help! i will definitely use picsvg though. Thank you!!


02.02.2024 um 15:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font is this?

Please help, I need to recreate a logo for work to make it vector and I ca't figure out this font.



Bearbeitet am 02.02.2024 um 15:21 von graphicholmes


22.01.2024 um 16:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font is this?

This is the best image I've got for the font.



13.07.2023 um 19:48  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does any recognize this?




30.11.2021 um 22:18  [Ausgangseintrag]  Whats this font?




Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 30.11.2021 um 22:19 von graphicholmes


07.10.2021 um 18:14  [Antwort]  BAGELSTEIN

It's manipulated and squeezed, but it's Copperplate Gothic 29BC

Vorgeschlagener Font: Copperplate Gothic 29BC


07.10.2021 um 16:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  can you find it

I'm losing my mind trying to find this.



02.09.2021 um 17:09  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font is this

Does anyone know the font for this?



Bearbeitet am 02.09.2021 um 19:58 von graphicholmes


25.08.2021 um 21:48  [Ausgangseintrag]  Whats this font?

Does anyone recognize this?



Bearbeitet am 25.08.2021 um 21:48 von graphicholmes


28.11.2018 um 14:43  [Ausgangseintrag]  What's the font?

I'm looking for the font for the word 'Battle cats'


If you know the font for Michigan, that'd be great too.



Bearbeitet am 28.11.2018 um 14:44 von graphicholmes



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 06:53
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts