Anzeige von jaiki

Forum

11 posts

No luck finding a match to Jason Wescott's Fairy Tale Font

27.03.2013 um 00:29

Hi everyone...I'm very green to the font the scene, other than downloading them and using them in paint and word. But, now I have a small business with my mom, and honestly, with me having triplets at home (hence the name "triplettrouble") our budget is pretty tight. So, I'm trying to create some flyers for our upcoming craft shows to match our business cards we had printed by Vista Print. I researched the font they used and it was Jason Wescott's Fairy Tale Font, but to purchase it would cost us $49 that we just don't have. Does anyone know of a Free matching font? Any help would be sincerely appreciated ;0) Many Blessings!

27.03.2013 um 02:18

They must think we just fell off the turnip truck.

27.03.2013 um 12:02

claudeserieux sagte  
They must think we just fell off the turnip truck.

claudeserieux, I am not sure what this means. If you are suggesting that I am trying to trick you in any way, please check out my profile. As I stated I am very new to this, and even newer to this forum (any forum for that matter). You may check out my website at www.keepsuinstitches.com (where the Angelica font is used...I did not create my graphics, I only modify them from time to time)...Please read the about me section on my website. You can also click on my GoDaddy verification to check when I purchased my domain a couple of years ago. I also have a business telephone number under the contact form where you can reach me, Kim. When I'm finally ready to add my mother's items to my online children's boutique (b/c so much work is involved and I just don't have the time now, b/c of my children...plus, my website is still missing about 75% of my own items), I'll probably have to buy that font anyway, since I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to licensing.

So, I'm honestly not trying to deceive you. I searched to no end for that font and didn't know what else to do, but ask for help from this knowledgable forum. I guess I went about it the wrong way. I honestly had no idea, though. My sincerest apologies.

27.03.2013 um 13:24

For a commercial font, if you want to use it, you must pay it.
Downloading a commercial font for free, it's theft. An this forum is clearly wath you call "the wrong way" for that.
If you don't have enough money, chose a free font, it exist many.

27.03.2013 um 14:25

Menhir sagte  
For a commercial font, if you want to use it, you must pay it.
Downloading a commercial font for free, it's theft. An this forum is clearly wath you call "the wrong way" for that.
If you don't have enough money, chose a free font, it exist many.

Thank you for clearing this up for me. This is the font that we need, so I will somehow find the funds to purchase it, so that no laws will be broken. Sorry if I've offended anyone. That was not my intention.

27.03.2013 um 16:18

Well, maybe someone will know a very similar free font, but we would have to see how it looks like first. I couldn't find any font with that name and author ?

27.03.2013 um 17:20

trippletrouble probably means Jason Walcott's FairyTaleJF (Jukebox). At Veer for $40. If that happens to be the one I can't find anything that is even the slightest bit similar.

28.03.2013 um 09:14

triplettrouble sagte  
This is the font that we need, so I will somehow find the funds to purchase it

This one ? http://marketplace.veer.com/font/Fairy-Tale-JBT0000018

Bearbeitet am 28.03.2013 um 09:17 von Menhir

08.04.2013 um 18:47

Menhir sagte  
triplettrouble sagte  
This is the font that we need, so I will somehow find the funds to purchase it

This one ? http://marketplace.veer.com/font/Fairy-Tale-JBT0000018

this is the correct font - I have been looking how to download this font and found out it has a price (I generally stick to free fonts), but am designing a flier for a friend who has used this font.

I understand from the OP that they aren't trying to find a way AROUND purchasing - but a font of a similar nature. That's certainly not illegal and it would be nice if there was one.

Alas, it seems koeiekat cannot find a similar one.

09.04.2013 um 09:56

Look at this style to find similar.
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=401&fpp=50

10.04.2013 um 01:30

http://www.dafont.com/pselect.php?folder_id=87093

I thought the above were similar enough, or had the same feel. Of course, everyone's opinions may vary, so if you don't like any of them look at Menhir's link.

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 09:13

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt