Forum

 

44 posts

Font?


01.10.2012 um 01:14



01.10.2012 um 02:15


OK, for giving me that laugh I can't help but do permalinks.


01.10.2012 um 02:17



01.10.2012 um 02:22

I just love your humor, rocamaco!
By the way, today I went to a clothing store and a man with your atavar on his shirt walked by...


01.10.2012 um 02:28

Maybe I've started to get rich and do not know yet...

Bearbeitet am 01.10.2012 um 02:30 von rocamaco


01.10.2012 um 02:36



01.10.2012 um 02:37

Yes, they are, Rodolphe! I was in Colorado last month and hand-fed one...they smell though.


01.10.2012 um 02:38

but, but, but... that was a sea otter!



01.10.2012 um 02:41

I know that...but Rodolphe's picture was not.
(fmontpetit: nice find, that picture is very cute!)


01.10.2012 um 02:44

malvolio sagte  
...and hand-fed one...

That should be one of the best experiences in a life!!! ... marmots...


01.10.2012 um 02:45

Ah yes...best moment of my life! (Their whiskers tickle your fingers... )


01.10.2012 um 02:48



01.10.2012 um 02:52

You said that already...


01.10.2012 um 02:54

I've changed the place to don't break the thread between us...


01.10.2012 um 02:56

Oh.
Sorry, didn't notice.
Anyhow, how did this thread turn into a marmot thread?!
Those furry mammals deserve it though, they are very beautiful.


01.10.2012 um 02:57

Mine's are not marmots...

PS: About your question, you know: "Echoes of Creation"...

Bearbeitet am 01.10.2012 um 02:58 von rocamaco


01.10.2012 um 02:58

They are prairie dogs, I know.


01.10.2012 um 02:58



01.10.2012 um 02:59

I just love them!


Bearbeitet am 01.10.2012 um 02:59 von malvolio


01.10.2012 um 03:03




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 08:48




 
Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts