Forum

 

10 posts

font

25.07.2012 um 01:03

font ?

font

Identifizierter Font

Bauhaus 93  Vorgeschlagen von malvolio 


25.07.2012 um 01:10

Identifizierter Font: Bauhaus 93


25.07.2012 um 01:28

aka Blippo.


25.07.2012 um 01:29

They renamed it?


25.07.2012 um 01:34

What do you mean?


25.07.2012 um 02:35

What did you mean when you said "aka Blippo"? I assumed you meant they renamed the font. Sorry if I'm wrong.


25.07.2012 um 02:46

Both fonts are from URW.
Bauhaus 93 Copyright: URW Software, Copyright 1993 by URW

I think MS just bought rights of that font, so they can include it in their software.


25.07.2012 um 02:50

Blippo is a trademark.
To reproduce Blippo Bold, Black or Black Outline , you must rename the typeface.


25.07.2012 um 02:52

Oh. Okay.


03.11.2025 um 12:29

Woi botak
Vorgeschlagener Font: Bauhaus
  (Bereits vorgeschlagen hier)



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 05:01


 
Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts