Anzeige von Otto Maurer

Forum

12 posts

How long does it take to a font to be approved?

19.08.2020 um 09:37

Hi! I submitted 4 of my fonts in the period of 31 July 2020 - till now. So, some of my fonts are waiting more than 2 weeks for the approval.
Please let me know if they are still pending or if there are any errors? I am ready to correct the errors if needed and re-submit.

19.08.2020 um 09:42

Two weeks is still pretty early.. I'm still waiting for my font approval or email from the 7th July, so I guess they have a lot to approve and the holidays are not helping...

19.08.2020 um 11:29

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

25.08.2020 um 23:19

A couple weeks is the normal processing time in my experience... I've never heard of it being done within 2 weeks

03.09.2020 um 19:58

You will have to wait for a long time. This is just a start. The moderators take their time and then they decide and as there are plenty of people like us who submits their fonts, so it makes hard for them to post early.

24.04.2021 um 19:50

Hello. Due to the current quietness, fonts should be approved sooner.

Big thanks to draelent, marilovesfonts and raysosher for pointing out that it will take a couple of weeks - this figure is correct for the most part.

Sadly we can't guarantee or give a precise date, so for now, if you could just be patient!

25.04.2021 um 13:16

Take into account that many fonts submitted to dafont were made by professional typographers, but many more than that are created by amateurs with minimal knowledge of how to make a font that is professional in appearance. Common newbie errors include kerning errors, (ie: the space between letters), inconsistent baselines, and glyphs located in the wrong place. Some people submit commercial fonts with the name changed, or they modify an existing font, with the majority of glyphs left unchanged. Many are just not good enough to be posted on dafont, but the staff have to review them, before making that decision. Type designers who have already demonstrated that they know how to make a font correctly usually have their new submissions approved more quickly. Some designers submit unfinished work, then upload multiple updates as they correct mistakes that should have been done before the initial submission.

18.06.2021 um 19:39

we've been waiting since december.
and hopefully our fonts publish quickly

21.06.2021 um 01:22

I already replied to your message in another thread. As you've been submitting fonts with two accounts, it has created a lot of confusion and questions on our side.

21.06.2021 um 07:40

we only send with this 1 account, but we send 2x because of our mistake uploading with JPG image not PNG, so we re-upload with PNG image according to the rules written at the time of upload

Please accept our font submission, because we have been waiting since December until now. we really hope dafont can publish our font

thank you

frd sagte  
I already replied to your message in another thread. As you've been submitting fonts with two accounts, it has created a lot of confusion and questions on our side.

15.03.2022 um 08:29

Font approval takes a pretty long time and I don't know why. If my font approval is pending approval or disapproved I have no idea, as I don't get any updates from DaFont. A little upgrade wouldn't be a bad idea.

19.05.2022 um 01:26

Why do this font approval takes a while? Maybe we should be thinking for a new place to upload our work.

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 00:22

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt